+ Reply to Thread
Page 1065 of 1065 FirstFirst ... 6556596510151055106310641065
Results 10,641 to 10,649 of 10649

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Martin.

'I've ruined some classic speakers and now I want to sell them for more than market value':

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154736425...gAAOSw7QxhskYX

'The finish isn't as bad as it looks'
    Current Lash Up:

*Audiolab 6000CDT* Soncoz SGD-1 * Nelson Pass DCB1 * Krell KSA50s * JM Lab Electra 926 *

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    'I've ruined some classic speakers and now I want to sell them for more than market value':

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154736425...gAAOSw7QxhskYX

'The finish isn't as bad as it looks'
    More concerning is the utter BS description . . .
    Sent by me using my finger

Analogue: Technics SL1200/Mike New bearing and platter with MCRU LDA power supply, SME M2-9 tonearm, AT ART 9XI cartridge, Isonoe feet, Oyaide Mat/weight, EAR Phono Box/Dynavector P75 Mk. 4, Luxman 509X amplifier, Spendor S5E loudspeakers.

Digital: Oppo UDP-105 Bluray, OPPO BDT-101CI, Innuos/Roon/Apple I-pad.

Cables by Kimber. Generic supertweeters. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter.

I'm Lawrence.

These look a decent price for anyone near Lambeth.

Celestion Ditton 150 Speakers,
    https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/c...ers/1418794271

Price: £ 45

I'm Geoff.

Seems you can't leave negative feedback for ebay traders any more. So the conmen get a free pass? Charming!
    Conspiracy theories are only perpetuated because people go looking for them!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Seems you can't leave negative feedback for ebay traders any more. So the conmen get a free pass? Charming!
    have to say ive rarely used ebay for years now. theives charter
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

ďwithout a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm John.

Seems that ebay are not the least bit concerned about any form of fairness. I lost money because they believed a liar who said I hadn't sent him what he'd paid for. Stopped selling on their now.
    Sent by me using my finger

Analogue: Technics SL1200/Mike New bearing and platter with MCRU LDA power supply, SME M2-9 tonearm, AT ART 9XI cartridge, Isonoe feet, Oyaide Mat/weight, EAR Phono Box/Dynavector P75 Mk. 4, Luxman 509X amplifier, Spendor S5E loudspeakers.

Digital: Oppo UDP-105 Bluray, OPPO BDT-101CI, Innuos/Roon/Apple I-pad.

Cables by Kimber. Generic supertweeters. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter.

I'm Adam.

You haven't been able to leave any feedback other than positive for any seller for years now.

Bloody stupid situation, if you ask me.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    You haven't been able to leave any feedback other than positive for any seller for years now.

Bloody stupid situation, if you ask me.
    I think it only applies to traders. I left (extremely) negative feedback for a scammer two months ago and it is visible. He was a private seller.
    Conspiracy theories are only perpetuated because people go looking for them!

I'm Adam.

Apologies, I meant buyer, not seller.

Itís been a long dayÖ.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

+ Reply to Thread