+ Reply to Thread
Page 955 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 45585590594595395495595695796510051055 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 10964

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Linn LV-X headshell at £65. Is he serious? I'd not pay much more for the whole arm!
    Funnily enougth I tried to find a couple of spares for easy cartridge swapping a couple of years ago.

I've not looked since but at the time they were like Hen's teeth. there was some dude in Germany doing plastic copies but even they were £15 a pop.

I seriously do not understand how an ADC or any other common Jap. TT SME Type headshell is worth £40+ I just don't see where the value is.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Rob.

Just spotted this on ebay. Vinyl Record drying Stand, for just over a fiver. Just what I need at the moment, just to let the LP dry off that last little bit before putting them into new sleeves.

Rob.
    Powered by crossed fingers and clenched buttocks

I'm inactive.

Got this in an email from eBay today ... seems I wasn't the only one confused by recent announcements:

"From 4 March, if you send an item via a tracked service and you want to be covered under the eBay Money Back Guarantee, you will need to upload the tracking information in the designated tracking field before your item’s estimated delivery date. It’s important that you do this so eBay can protect you if a buyer claims they haven’t received your item. The eBay Money Back Guarantee cannot cover you if you send the tracking number to the buyer via email.

These changes are only relevant to you if you send items via a tracked service. They do not apply when sending items through other shipping methods."

(emphasis added)

I'm Geoff.

I don't see that as a big deal. It makes sense to show the tracking info if you have it.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm inactive.

I don't see that as a big deal. It makes sense to show the tracking info if you have it.
    Me neither, but that wasn't the issue - ebay's initial announcement was interpreted as applying to ALL sales - i.e. that all posted items should be sent as tracked.

This email clarifies it.

I'm Steve.

You'd think so wouldn't you, but if you uploaded the Info on sending and the delivered information was updated late because Buyer was out, couldn't be arsed to pick it up from the local dead letter and other similar reasons, then the seller was given automatic defects on their account.

For this reason a lot of sellers only uploaded when forced to by a "not received" case.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Andrew.

Default Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

£4.5k With that dimple on the dust cap ?
    Nah

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-1....c100889.m5204

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    £4.5k With that dimple on the dust cap ?
    Nah

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-1....c100889.m5204

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's exactly what I thought when I saw them the other day. I wouldn't pay anything like that for a pair anyway. They're not desperately common, but £900 to £1200 in my book.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alex.

KEF B110's that I consider as scrap, not a bargain in my view.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kef-B110-...n/372600681096
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

Rare opportunity. Boxed NOS KEF B139/B110/T15 drive units. It'll be interesting to see what these fetch. My guess, £350 maybe?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183698389621?ul_noapp=true

+ Reply to Thread