+ Reply to Thread
Page 919 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 4198198699099179189199209219299691019 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,190 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Grant.

cable lifting? isnt that a crime now
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Al View Post
    World’s First & Finest Statement Resonance controlled Fine Silver Loudspeaker cable set. Cost £172,800.00.

Bespoke custom Hand-Crafted from start to finish, Jaw dropping! Performance simply begs belief at what cable can do. Be totally blown away and bring a smile to your face for years to come as understanding grows, you will be amazed! And never look at wire the same way again.

Authentic Genuine piece, never abused, excessively bent or strained and always treated with utter utter respect & love.

This is just over 4 years old, fully run in and truly a beautiful work of art in the way it delivers realism. This was crafted as a solution item and the remainder of the cable system is also available for sale.

It's not an easy install, and the cable takes a month or two to daily settle down once moved.
    Happy to help set it up together but once done the rewards are immense.
    In excellent condition, connectors will have connecting marks naturally from connecting the cable into speaker terminals to be concise and accurate in description.

If you own a true state of the art single ended or high end set up you will be simply amazed at how much of the music and data you have been corrupting and throwing away with so called high end commercial marketed offering. it’s difficult to describe this cable without throwing cliché after obnoxious cliché at it. The joy it’s given me in an intrinsic personal connection with whoever I am listening to and the portrayal of realism and correctness in voiding my audio best describes it for me.

I'm only £119.500 short

I wouldn't pay £50 for them, let alone £500. It's this sort of thing that give audio enthusiasts a bad name and make them a laughing stock to other music lovers. If they are so good, why is he selling them?

And one to two month's 'burn in'? !! Give me strength!
    Barry

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by RothwellAudio View Post
    The seller's feedback rating looks good though.
    Yes, buy with confidence.
    Barry

I'm Bikram.

I'm M.

Shame it's a metre short otherwise......

I'm Lawrence.

"the cable takes a month or two to daily settle down once moved."

Coincidentally the window eBay gives you to make a claim...

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I wouldn't pay £50 for them, let alone £500. It's this sort of thing that give audio enthusiasts a bad name and make them a laughing stock to other music lovers. If they are so good, why is he selling them?

And one to two month's 'burn in'? !! Give me strength!
    Is the 'new' price correct? Makes no sense
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Anto.

If the cables have silver platinum endings ,whats the core made from ? Gold?
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Geoff.

Nice looking Thorens TD160B Mk.II at a very reasonable £160.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113319215450?ul_noapp=true

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Nice looking Thorens TD160B Mk.II at a very reasonable £160.
    Very nice, i'm sorely tempted

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

+ Reply to Thread