+ Reply to Thread
Page 965 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 46586591595596396496596696797510151065 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    That's quality.
    Just saw this , came here to post and beaten to it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm Dennis.

I would, as I did, try suppressing the fridge first.

I'm Adam.

"Please see detailed pics as these form an important part of the description "

Um.....OK.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-G...YAAOSw8uFcd4ef
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharos View Post
    I would, as I did, try suppressing the fridge first.
    Were having a new kitchen fitted very soon and a new fridge as ours is getting quite old now. I'm hoping this will cure it.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff View Post
    The thing is i was going to buy 1 to try and eliminate an occasional popping through my system when the fridge clicked in. I doubt I'll bother now though.
    Suspect all it's likely to be is a VDR (voltage dependant resistor), possibly in parallel with a spark supressor (which in turn is a series resistor-capacitor network: say 100R + 0.1uF). https://www.illinoiscapacitor.com/pd...uppression.pdf
    Barry

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    "Please see detailed pics as these form an important part of the description "

Um.....OK.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-G...YAAOSw8uFcd4ef
    I would be tempted to make a cheeky offer , in line with the quality pics !!
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Geoff.

If you like big meters..............

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MCINTOSH-...QAAOSwRFNcq4FF
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    If you like big meters..............

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MCINTOSH-...QAAOSwRFNcq4FF
    It always amazes me that anyone buys anything from companies such as this. This is from a limited liability company established less than a year ago. Address is clearly an accommodation/registered office. It's listed as 'with warranty'. Oh yes? Who from? Certainly not from the UK Distributor and certainly not McIntosh directly. No idea from the listing where these amps actually are, if they exist at all. Would anyone seriously drop £20K for these from these company? If they do, then the old adage of fools and money is certainly still alive!
    Lindemann Network Bridge > McIntosh MHA150 > Shahinian Larc speakers

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by simon g View Post
    It always amazes me that anyone buys anything from companies such as this. This is from a limited liability company established less than a year ago. Address is clearly an accommodation/registered office. It's listed as 'with warranty'. Oh yes? Who from? Certainly not from the UK Distributor and certainly not McIntosh directly. No idea from the listing where these amps actually are, if they exist at all. Would anyone seriously drop £20K for these from these company? If they do, then the old adage of fools and money is certainly still alive!

yes and a massive red flag with the location ... lots of scamsters operating out of Italy.

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    yes and a massive red flag with the location ... lots of scamsters operating out of Italy.
    oh come on chaps!, they do offer Free delivery!
    "lack of passion is fatal"

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / SME-312 Aluminium 'special' / SME M2-9R / STEREO: Etsuro Urushi Cobalt / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo2' pre & LCR phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: Audio Note 4.1 (with DAC5 upgrades) DAC / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: LFD Grainless phono / RFC Mercury / Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

+ Reply to Thread