+ Reply to Thread
Page 906 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 4068068568969049059069079089169561006 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,060 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Edward.

Not a bargain as such but I'm sure a wonderful sound. I suspect not for your average semi or terrace house.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vitavox-k....c100011.m1850
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Edward.

duplicate
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm James.

Not eBay but richer sounds, a denon 720ae amp for £59!! Refurbished but still a bit of a bargain scratch that, it seems to be an old add , I was going to buy it
    Last edited by Pieoftheday; 23-08-2018 at 18:22.
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Berni217 View Post
    I've just purchased the Podiums.... I'm having a listen to them in the morning... I must be mad..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I've just purchased the Podiums.... I'm having a listen to them in the morning... I must be mad..
    Well done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Turntable: Sony TTS-8000 ;Tonearm: Phonomac AT-1010 Mk6; Cartridges: SPU GTE / VDH Colibri XGP / Decca SC4E rebuilt by ESCO with Paratrace; Phono Stage: Shindo; SUT: Bob's Device Cinemag 1131; Pre Amp: Shindo Monbrison; Power Amp: Shindo WE 300B Limited; Speakers: Shindo Lafite / Auditorium23 Solovox; CD Player: EastSound CD-E5 / Sony PS1; Cables: Yannis 423.5; Yannis 223.5; VDH The First Ultimate; Totem Sinew; Audio Tekne ARSP-500 / Auditorium 23.

Bigman80 Guest

Not eBay,

Found this over in Denmark. It's a Z504 Avance power amplifier.

https://www.dba.dk/effektforstaerker...id-1042209642/

I was very tempted by it but have decided to wait till I'd heard the Krell.

One of these was on display at the Penkridge bakeoff and I was impressed by it's clean sound. 60w in Class A and has a switch on the back to swap to 200W in class AB. It was coupled to a pair of Urei's and very good comments were made about the sound.

After a chat with Peter (seller) in Excellent English, The cost is £400 delivered to the UK.

Not associated, just thought someone may like this beast.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Weren't they part of the LuxKit range?

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Weren't they part of the LuxKit range?
    Yes they were Geoff. A lot of Luxkit, if not all, will have been built by someone different. There was also a couple of different ways to do them too, so I've read.

This model, the "Avance" was assembled by a Belgian company after concerns were raised by Luxman that English speakers would misread the instructions. These ones are a Factory build from the kits. A professional build so to speak.

All of the reviews on this model are rather good and add up to what I deem as a good rep.

Had I not been blinded by a Krell lust, I would have gone for this.

I'm Geoff.

And just to muddy the waters even more. Have you seen this? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Naka...AAAOSwi7RZDldy

Yes, it's a Nelson Pass design. And not UK spec.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    And just to muddy the waters even more. Have you seen this? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Naka...AAAOSwi7RZDldy

Yes, it's a Nelson Pass design. And not UK spec.
    , yes I've seen it mate. There was a STASIS 7 knocking about too but I wasn't overly taken by the various reviews. I know we shouldn't read too much into it but it's the only marker we have.

+ Reply to Thread