+ Reply to Thread
Page 950 of 2920 FirstFirst ... 4508509009409489499509519529601000105014501950 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 29196

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm sorted.

(Having a somewhat varied session, this and my previous choice were both under 'I'..)

I'm Grant.

Dire Straits
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

(made it as far as the 'K's)

I'm Grant.

Made it to the South Pacific

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning..

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Basil Poledouris soundtrack here... a very good one too...

Conan the Barbarian
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Reached the 'L's, didn't know I had this

I'm Grant.

Default Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

bit of a collectors album this. pulled and cleaned.. sounds great and vinyl is close to n mint. cover isnt bad either...
    1957 original us press, hell they dont make em like this anymore
    chuck was a machine....

Chuck Berry ‎– After School Session

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

cd/ John prine....have the vinyl too but never played it.... it is the ltd edition green one...lol still afrai to damage it. had it on the deck once big feardie
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The late john garfield blues..

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread