+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 2950 FirstFirst ... 10050055059059859960060160261065070011001600 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 29493

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here LP

Nice. That album has some sort of black magic in it. It always makes me feel like I am there. Excellent recording.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by nthall View Post
    Nice. That album has some sort of black magic in it. It always makes me feel like I am there. Excellent recording.

Yip, brilliant isn't it.

I'm Nathan.

Absolutely.

I'm Grant.

Great album

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    How does the Sundazed reish sound compared to the original UK Island Issue Roy?

We saw Corky Laing this last weekend gone. He can still beat those drums...
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post

Great album

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    As much as i love Lonnie, have to say Leinemann are some band too. A great mix. Worth having a listen folks
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    How does the Sundazed reish sound compared to the original UK Island Issue Roy?

We saw Corky Laing this last weekend gone. He can still beat those drums...
    I've not heard the original Island issue Steve but this CD came as part of an 'original album classics' box set so may not even be the Sundazed version

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    I've not heard the original Island issue Steve but this CD came as part of an 'original album classics' box set so may not even be the Sundazed version
    OOps.. I have that same original classics box, but hadn't noticed the sundazed CD cover.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Paul.

At the moment:
    Rain Dogs by Tom Waits (1985) Island Records
    In fact anything by him anytime of the day, no matter what mood im in.

I'm Nathan.

Live At The Paramount

+ Reply to Thread