+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 2920 FirstFirst ... 440445449450250350450550651455460410041504 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 29198

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Dan.

Something to be said for period set up's just set up the Teleton 206B Amplifier & Castle Clyde Speakers & Cambridge CD34 OK the Cambridge is not period correct but a little bit of fun....

Listening to

Camel - Lunar Sea an Anthology

Sounds great with no tweaking just pure music and portrait in the way it should be.... total cost of this system £20.....
    Receiver
    1980 Yamaha CR 2020
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Rogers LS7

Secondary
    Sony HCD SD1
    Radioshack Phono Preamp with Thorens TD 125 MK1 Turntable , SME 3009 SII Non Improved , Shure V15 II
    Mordaunt Short MS 10
    Sony SA CS1 Subwoofer

I'm Steve.

Pretty Things: S.F. Sorrow

New 180gm reish on Madfish Very nice it is
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Dan.

Clannad - Macalla
    Vinyl
    Receiver
    1980 Yamaha CR 2020
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Rogers LS7

Secondary
    Sony HCD SD1
    Radioshack Phono Preamp with Thorens TD 125 MK1 Turntable , SME 3009 SII Non Improved , Shure V15 II
    Mordaunt Short MS 10
    Sony SA CS1 Subwoofer

I'm David.

To me this is like crackin open

F*!@ 5* 5 ways cant get it out that sleeve

I'm David.

First UK pressing, sounds really wonderful. Much better than the CD I've listened to for 30 years.
    At last I received a Discogs 'Near Mint' that actually is. It's like a lottery on there!
    SYSTEM 1: LENCO GL75 | UNISON RESEARCH UNICO P | SONUS FABER CONCERTINO | RPi4 HIFIBERRY DAC+ PRO |
    SYSTEM 2: TECHNICS SL-1200MK2 | SCHIIT MANI | A CD SPINNER | RPi4 HIFIBERRY DIGI+ PRO | FiiO K5 PRO | REVOX PR99mk3 | MACKIE MR624 NEARFIELDS | BEYERDYNAMIC DT990 250OHM

I'm sorted.

I'm sorted.

I'm Loz.

Third listen to Brian Eno's latest one this evening. A gorgeous piece of work in my honest opinion. Quite a trip. His voice has matured very nicely, sounding a little Brendan Perry (Dead Can Dance) at times. Recommended.

I'm Grant.

Default Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

Best of Cat Stevens... A marvellous album, and a talented man..

Flac file
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mika.

Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / RA / Audio Note / Duelund / Altec

+ Reply to Thread