+ Reply to Thread
Page 2847 of 2985 FirstFirst ... 1847234727472797283728452846284728482849285728972947 ... LastLast
Results 28,461 to 28,470 of 29849

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Martin.

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Location: Walsall, W Midlands, (an area of the country that doesn't seem to exist) England.

I'm Loz.

GREAT ROCK/GRUNGE/PUNK/RAP CROSSOVER ALBUM WHICH STICKS TWO FINGERS UP TO THE ESTABLISHMENT AND SYSTEM !!!! SUPERB IMHO !!
    Last edited by Us-&-Them; 20-01-2024 at 13:23.
    It isn't necessarily about doing things right, its also about doing the right thing !!!!!

ITS A LONG WAY TO THE TOP........................ WHEN YA WANNA ROCK N ROLL !!!

Pioneer SA-9800, SG-9800, TX-9800, P-D70, PD-7500, TX-D1000, PL-12D, HPM-60, REL Quake.

Mission Cyrus II + PSX Transformer. Marantz CD-52 MkII Sp Edtn. Sony Mini-Disc MDS-JE530. Thorens TD-166MkII.
    Nakamichi Cassette Deck 2. Linn Index II + Ku-Stone Stands. REL Strata. Linn Interconnects throughout and Chord Flat Strand speaker cable.

Raspberry Pi / AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre DAC ES9023 TCXO Streamer.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Us-&-Them View Post
    I get the feeling you maybe starting to get me worked out......................... definitely maybe!!!
    Definitely not Definitely Maybe - No Oasis album has ever troubled my stereo

No the worst album for me so far this year had to be Yngwie J Malmsteens Rising Force, which I'm guessing you'd like because it's er rock, like
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Location: Walsall, W Midlands, (an area of the country that doesn't seem to exist) England.

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Definitely not Definitely Maybe - No Oasis album has ever troubled my stereo

No the worst album for me so far this year had to be Yngwie J Malmsteens Rising Force, which I'm guessing you'd like because it's er rock, like
    I have to be honest, I haven't heard that so can't comment but, one thing's for sure, if its rock, metal, punk, grunge, glam, funk, electronic, ambient or something out there, chances are that its got a good chance i'll like it !! Oasis are still superb though !!!
    Last edited by Us-&-Them; 20-01-2024 at 15:54.
    It isn't necessarily about doing things right, its also about doing the right thing !!!!!

ITS A LONG WAY TO THE TOP........................ WHEN YA WANNA ROCK N ROLL !!!

Pioneer SA-9800, SG-9800, TX-9800, P-D70, PD-7500, TX-D1000, PL-12D, HPM-60, REL Quake.

Mission Cyrus II + PSX Transformer. Marantz CD-52 MkII Sp Edtn. Sony Mini-Disc MDS-JE530. Thorens TD-166MkII.
    Nakamichi Cassette Deck 2. Linn Index II + Ku-Stone Stands. REL Strata. Linn Interconnects throughout and Chord Flat Strand speaker cable.

Raspberry Pi / AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre DAC ES9023 TCXO Streamer.

I'm Martin.

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Fleetwood Mac – Tusk
    Label: Warner Bros. Records – K66088Ⓢ, Warner Bros. Records – K 66088, Warner Bros. Records – 2HS 3350
    Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1979

Heralded as THE album that would save the vinyl industry. It didn't of course, for the simple reason that it is utter crap.

Typical hubris on behalf of Fleetwood Mac; no doubt engendered by the admittedly deserved success of the first LP (sans Mike Fleetwood) and 'Rumours'.
    Barry

I'm afesteringvinylphile.

Fleetwood Mac – Tusk
    Label: Warner Bros. Records – K66088Ⓢ, Warner Bros. Records – K 66088, Warner Bros. Records – 2HS 3350
    Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1979

"Sara", "Save Me A Place", "That's All For Everyone", "Not That Funny", "Honey Hi", etc.

I might have to pull out my copy for a spin, today.
    Lyrics are the ramblings of man, sometimes inspired by The Creator, most often, not.
    But music (melodies, harmonies, rhythms), that's God stuff.
    Always was. Always will be.

One of the biggest lies ever told was that only certain kinds of people should listen to certain kinds of music.

(silent) VINYL LP SLIDESHOWS

I'm afesteringvinylphile.

Rick Wakeman – The Six Wives Of Henry VIII
    Label: A&M Records – AMLH 64361
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold

Rick Wakeman – Journey To The Centre Of The Earth
    Label: A&M Records – AMLH 63621
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Gatefold Sleeve

Lyrics are the ramblings of man, sometimes inspired by The Creator, most often, not.
    But music (melodies, harmonies, rhythms), that's God stuff.
    Always was. Always will be.

One of the biggest lies ever told was that only certain kinds of people should listen to certain kinds of music.

(silent) VINYL LP SLIDESHOWS

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    grateful dead.workingman's dead..

Good one there - one of the Dead's best.
    Barry

Rick Wakeman – The Six Wives Of Henry VIII
    Label: A&M Records – AMLH 64361
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold

Good one - in fact the only decent thing RickWakemen recorded.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread