+ Reply to Thread
Page 2430 of 2950 FirstFirst ... 14301930233023802420242824292430243124322440248025302930 ... LastLast
Results 24,291 to 24,300 of 29494

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Adrian.

Guns N' Roses – Appetite For Destruction
    Label: Geffen Records – B0028153-01, Universal Music Enterprises – B0028153-01, Uzi Suicide – B0028153-01
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Hologroove Hologram
    All Media, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, Special Edition, 180 Gram

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    You can pick a Vinyl copy relatively cheaply https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?so...ition=Mint+(M)
    The world's gone mad! My CD copy cost 6 quid, and would sound amazing on your KI Pearl
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Label: Geffen Records – B0028153-01, Universal Music Enterprises – B0028153-01, Uzi Suicide – B0028153-01
    All Media, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, Special Edition, 180 Gram

A rock essential. I got mine when first released, and has the uncensored cover. But not "single sided". How does that work? 2 discs?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Adrian.

Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin
    Label: Atlantic – 8122796641, Atlantic – R1 535224
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Stereo, 180 Gram

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    A rock essential. I got mine when first released, and has the uncensored cover. But not "single sided". How does that work? 2 discs?
    Hi, it has the tracks spread over 3 sides and side 4 has the laser pattern on it, the SQ is very good.

Still a few about if you fancy one https://www.discogs.com/sell/release...9&currency=GBP

Location: Walsall, W Midlands, (an area of the country that doesn't seem to exist) England.

I'm Loz.

ONE OF THE BEST DEBUT ROCK ALBUMS EVER (ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS I COULD MENTION) - ALL KILLER, NO FILLER!!!!!!!

I BOUGHT MY R.M. VERSION ON CD - SOUND QUALITY IS SUPERB, ALTHOUGH I STILL LIKE MY GEFFEN ORIGINAL CD VERSION OF THE ALBUM.

I DONT WANT TO START THE VINYL VS CD DEBATE AGAIN BUT, I DO KEEP ASKING MYSELF WHY CD WAS INVENTED???? I DO LIKE THE BIG ARTWORK WITH VINYL THOUGH AND

I DO STILL HAVE A LOT OF ALBUMS ON VINYL!! I'M GONNA SOUND HYPOCRITICAL NOW BUT, I DID RECENTLY PRE-ORDER AN ALBUM (THAT IS DUE OUT IN MARCH) IN VINYL

AND, THE REASON IS, BECAUSE BACK IN THE DAY, I BOUGHT ALL OF THEIR ALBUMS (VINYL ONLY AVAILABLE AT THAT TIME) ON VINYL AND EVERY ONE OF THEM IS ON THE

ORIGINAL FINNISH (COUNTRY) LABEL (JOHANNA) AND ARE NOW QUITE SOUGHT AFTER SO, I JUST CARRIED ON THE TRADITION WITH THAT PARTICULAR BAND;

I CANT WAIT FOR THAT ALBUM TO LAND EITHER!!! I'LL PROBABLY GET IT ON CD ASWELL!!!!!

I MIGHT EVEN PLAY MY RIP OF THE CD ON A RPi IF EVERYTHING GOES TO PLAN!!!!
    It isn't necessarily about doing things right, its also about doing the right thing !!!!!

ITS A LONG WAY TO THE TOP........................ WHEN YA WANNA ROCK N ROLL !!!

Pioneer SA-9800, SG-9800, TX-9800, P-D70, PD-7500, TX-D1000, PL-12D, HPM-60, REL Quake.

Mission Cyrus II + PSX Transformer. Marantz CD-52 MkII Sp Edtn. Sony Mini-Disc MDS-JE530. Thorens TD-166MkII.
    Nakamichi Cassette Deck 2. Linn Index II + Ku-Stone Stands. REL Strata. Linn Interconnects throughout and Chord Flat Strand speaker cable.

Raspberry Pi / AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre DAC ES9023 TCXO Streamer.

I'm Adrian.

Ooh Yes, and I have it cranked up, the bass is awesome, the thrashing guitar, Joe screaming the vocals out, it was and is just so immediate, it takes me back to then when I saw them.....

The Clash – London Calling
    Label: CBS – 88478, CBS – CLASH 3, CBS – CBS 88478, CBS – S CBS Clash 3
    Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
    Released: 1979
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Punk

Location: Walsall, W Midlands, (an area of the country that doesn't seem to exist) England.

I'm Loz.

Ooh Yes, and I have it cranked up, the bass is awesome, the thrashing guitar, Joe screaming the vocals out, it was and is just so immediate, it takes me back to then when I saw them.....

The Clash – London Calling
    Label: CBS – 88478, CBS – CLASH 3, CBS – CBS 88478, CBS – S CBS Clash 3
    Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
    Released: 1979
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Punk

Adrian, say no more...................class speaks for itself!!!! Great album !!! News coming your way soon!!!
    It isn't necessarily about doing things right, its also about doing the right thing !!!!!

ITS A LONG WAY TO THE TOP........................ WHEN YA WANNA ROCK N ROLL !!!

Pioneer SA-9800, SG-9800, TX-9800, P-D70, PD-7500, TX-D1000, PL-12D, HPM-60, REL Quake.

Mission Cyrus II + PSX Transformer. Marantz CD-52 MkII Sp Edtn. Sony Mini-Disc MDS-JE530. Thorens TD-166MkII.
    Nakamichi Cassette Deck 2. Linn Index II + Ku-Stone Stands. REL Strata. Linn Interconnects throughout and Chord Flat Strand speaker cable.

Raspberry Pi / AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre DAC ES9023 TCXO Streamer.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Us-&-Them View Post
    Adrian, say no more...................class speaks for itself!!!! Great album !!! News coming your way soon!!!
    I hope it is all not too confusing!

I'm Adrian.

Hug the trees

Steve Hillage – Green
    Label: Virgin – OVED 30
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
    Released: Mar 1984
    Genre: Electronic, Rock
    Style: Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock

+ Reply to Thread