+ Reply to Thread
Page 2088 of 2944 FirstFirst ... 10881588198820382078208620872088208920902098213821882588 ... LastLast
Results 20,871 to 20,880 of 29437

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Steve.

I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Peter.

In the mood... indigo..!

Sent using Tapatalk
    Pete

Micro Seiki DD40/MA505/Denon DL304
    Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL
    Musical Fidelity X-A200R
    ATC scm11

I'm afesteringvinylphile.

Muriel Anderson
    Nightlight Daylight

Lyrics are the ramblings of man, sometimes inspired by The Creator, most often, not.
    But music (melodies, harmonies, rhythms), that's God stuff.
    Always was. Always will be.

One of the biggest lies ever told was that only certain kinds of people should listen to certain kinds of music.

(silent) VINYL LP SLIDESHOWS

I'm Steve.

Springsteen E Street Band: The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts..

2LP Xmas pressie

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Dominick.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Rick Wakeman – 'The Six Wives Of Henry VIII'

Label: A&M Records – AMLH 64361
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: 1973
    Genre: Rock, Classical
    Style: Prog Rock, Classical, Symphonic Rock

I recently posted I had this LP and liked it (or thought I did). I hadn't played it in ages, so I though I ought to listen to it again.

Hmmm - sounds very dated now; a typical effort by a rocker who wants to gain kudos by dabbling with classical idioms. In this case some of them are not original, and in no way sum up the character of each of the six wives. 5/10 from me (with a possible charity shop donation in mind).
    Dated and pretentious yes. It actually wasn't as bad as I'd remembered. I might have to rev myself up a bit before giving 'Journey to the centre of the earth' another go though....

I'm Dominick.

I'm Adrian.

Picked this NM record up last week in a local charity shop for £5, only just got round to having a listen, what a great album. A bit different from their more well known later stuff, it's rock verging on a big band sound with the horns, and superbly recorded. this will become a favourite player I think.

Chicago (2) – Chicago
    Label: CBS – 66233, CBS – G.P.24
    Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Gatefold
    Released: 1970
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Blues Rock, Jazz-Rock

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Picked this NM record up last week in a local charity shop for £5, only just got round to having a listen, what a great album. A bit different from their more well known later stuff, it's rock verging on a big band sound with the horns, and superbly recorded. this will become a favourite player I think.

Chicago (2) – Chicago
    Label:CBS – 66233, CBS – G.P.24
    Format:2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Gatefold
    Released:1970
    Genre:Rock
    Style:Blues Rock, Jazz-Rock

Ruddy hell is that how much they charge now? My local charity shop has a load of Mantovani and Hundred Best Tunes for 99p each. I'm sure I saw some Mrs Mills and Beatles Go Bossa in there too. Must check the Discogs values, it could be a potential goldmine.

I'm Peter.

Just testing out some possible offerings for Joolz's charity table...

Sent using Tapatalk
    Pete

Micro Seiki DD40/MA505/Denon DL304
    Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL
    Musical Fidelity X-A200R
    ATC scm11

I'm Christopher.

First day back and rather than stream Spotify I chucked this CD on in the jalopy on the way to work.

This is my original CD before the reissue with extra tracks and like a few other similar doubles it lives in the motor.

Possibly my most listened to Hawkwind album and I think the only one that I didn't buy on vinyl back in the 1980's when I first got into HW - must look to change that someday

Best Wishes
    Christopher D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main System: Vinyl - Technics SL1200 Mk1, Technics Mk2 Headshell , Audio Technica AT_VM95C, Cambridge Audio Azur 551P Phono Stage: CD - Marantz CD 6005: Amp - Cambridge Audio Azur 351A: Speakers - B&W DM600
    Second System (WIP) : CD - NAD C 521i : Cassette - Technics RS-BX404: Amp - Technics SU-V470 PXS : Speakers - Wharfdale Laser 60
    Streaming: Audio Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 8i6: Active Monitors - Adam Audio T5V

+ Reply to Thread