+ Reply to Thread
Page 1663 of 2931 FirstFirst ... 66311631563161316531661166216631664166516731713176321632663 ... LastLast
Results 16,621 to 16,630 of 29304

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Adrian.

It's a cracker......

Nazareth ‎– Hair Of The Dog
    Label: Back On Black ‎– RCV096LP, PHD ‎– RCV096LP
    Series: Rock Classics (2) – RCV096LP
    Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Coloured
    Released: 2013 (original 1975)

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

A lovely album...

Mary Black ‎– No Frontiers
    Label: 3ú Records ‎– PPAN 016
    Series: Pure Pleasure Analogue – PPAN 016
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
    Released: 2013 (original 1989)

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Art Garfunkel ‎– Scissors Cut
    Label: CBS ‎– CBS 85259, CBS ‎– 85259, CBS ‎– FC 37392
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
    Released: 1981

I'm Steve.

Fairport Convention. Same Title.
    2020 ltd orange vinyl reish. just finished 1st play. lovely pressing.

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Dominick.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom66 View Post
    Today’s last stand must be for your life and ever presence. good one to start the day.

I'm Adrian.

Earlier this great record hit my TT, a classic from Starship, with Grace doing her stuff.

Jefferson Starship ‎– Spitfire
    Label: Grunt (3) ‎– BFL1-1557, Grunt (3) ‎– BFL1 1557
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1976

I'm Adrian.

A Joe Jackson number was on the radio earlier this morning and I thought its about time of listened to one of his albums, so on went this. He did some great songs, with great arrangements, and the band was always good, if you don't know his stuff then this is a good start. It is also particularly well recorded with great dynamics, on "Another World", the opening track, there is a lovely drum at the beginning, and the piano is great on it, if you want to test your system out and see how natural it sounds. In fact all the tracks are pretty good.

Joe Jackson ‎– Night And Day
    Label: A&M Records ‎– AMLH 64906
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Gatefold
    Released: 25 Jun 1982

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Some lady warblers on vinyl

Rita Coolidge - 'Anytime Anywhere'

Elkie Brooks - 'Shooting Star'

Joan Baez - 'Fairwell Angelina'

Barry

I'm Dominick.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Today’s last stand must be for your life and ever presence. good one to start the day.
    Aha, I should be honest here, so usually the pics I post in the morning are of the previous evenings listen, I don't have a mobile phone so it has to wait until I get down to my office in the morning where the computer is.....

+ Reply to Thread