+ Reply to Thread
Page 1648 of 2931 FirstFirst ... 64811481548159816381646164716481649165016581698174821482648 ... LastLast
Results 16,471 to 16,480 of 29308

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    What's not like? This album should be in everyone's collection. This, and "Sowing The Seeds..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Robert.

Gwen Guthrie ‎– Hot Times
    Label: Reprise Records ‎– 26238-1, Reprise Records ‎– 1-26238
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1990
    Genre: Funk / Soul
    Style: Soul
    Tracklist
    A1 Is There A Spark?
    A2 Miss My Love
    A3 Say It Isn't So
    A4 Sweet Bitter Love
    A5 I'll Give My Best To You

B1 Feel Good
    B2 Hot Time In Harlem
    B3 Our Love
    B4 Same Ole Thang
    B5 Never Knew Love Like This Before

My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Robert.

Marcus Miller ‎– Suddenly
    Label: Warner Bros. Records ‎– 1-23806, Warner Bros. Records ‎– 9 23806-1
    Released: 1983
    Genre: Electronic, Funk / Soul
    Style: Soul, Funk,

Tracklist
    A1 Lovin' You
    A2 Much Too Much
    A3 Suddenly
    A4 Just For You

B1 The Only Reason I Live
    B2 Just What I Needed
    B3 Let Me Show You (I Just Want To Make You Smile)
    B4 Be My Love
    B5 Could It Be You

My System:
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Robert.

Bob Marley & The Wailers ‎– Rastaman Vibration
    Label: Island Records ‎– ILPS 9383
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: 1976
    Genre: Reggae
    Style: Reggae, Roots Reggae

Tracklist
    A1 Positive Vibration
    A2 Roots, Rock, Reggae
    A3 Johnny Was
    A4 Cry To Me
    A5 Want More

B1 Crazy Baldhead
    B2 Who The Cap Fit
    B3 Night Shift
    B4 War
    B5 Rat Race

My System:

CDP - Pioneer PD-91

I'm Robert.

Justin Hines And The Dominoes* ‎– Jezebel
    Label: Island Records ‎– ILPS 9416
    Released: 1976
    Genre: Reggae
    Style: Roots Reggae

Tracklist
    A1 Natty Take Over
    A2 Dip And Fall Back
    A3 What You Don`t Know
    A4 Other Land
    A5 Precious Morning

B1 Prophecy
    B2 Fire
    B3 Babylon Children
    B4 Spotlight
    B5 Carry Go Bring Come

My System:

CDP - Pioneer PD-91

I'm Dominick.

Now here's one I haven't listened to in a long while...

I'm Grant.

Gon' Boogaloo

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Carole King
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Hayley Westenra.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Back to an old favourite after a re-clean, sounding great

Led Zeppelin ‎– Houses Of The Holy
    Label: Atlantic ‎– K 50014, Atlantic ‎– K50014
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: 28 Mar 1973

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

+ Reply to Thread