+ Reply to Thread
Page 1125 of 2949 FirstFirst ... 1256251025107511151123112411251126112711351175122516252125 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,250 of 29490

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    At least she was thinking of you
    How could she not, I have her well trained, or at least I like to think so...
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Ivo.

Marion Meadows - Another side of midnight

Pioneer:
    PLC-590, RT-909, 707, CT-F1250, 900, 750, 700, T-C3, P-D1, TX-7800,
    U-24, SR-303, SG-9800, SA-7800, SX-750, DT-400, HPM-100
    Nakamichi: DRAGON, BX300e, BX125, BX 1, CD4

I'm Adrian.

Some dreamy electronic music for the morning

Kitaro ‎– In Person Digital
    Label: Kuckuck ‎– 054
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
    Released: 1982
    Genre: Electronic
    Style: New Age

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

I needed to listen to these, a head banger at heart.

Black Sabbath ‎– Black Sabbath Vol 4
    Label: Vertigo ‎– 6360 071
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: 1972
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal

Black Sabbath ‎– Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
    Label: WWA Records ‎– ACB 00166, WWA Records ‎– WWA 005
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Club Edition, Repress, Gatefold
    Released: 1973
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal

I'm Grant.

Sara K

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Time for some good vibes !!!

If you don't know St. Germain, then have a listen to LP Tourist, it is very listenable, as is this the earlier stuff.

St Germain ‎– Boulevard (The Complete Series)
    Label:F Communications ‎– F022DLP, Play It Again Sam [PIAS] ‎– 137 0022 12, Play It Again Sam [PIAS] ‎– 137.0022.12
    Series: Boulevard (2) –
    Format: 2 × Vinyl, 12", Album, Reissue
    Released: 2012
    Genre: Electronic
    Style: Downtempo, Deep House, Future Jazz

I'm sorted.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Never get tired of this album, in fact I might just give it a play this morning. But...it's 2am Roy, your neighbours must love you
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Adrian.

I heard some of this at Renaissance HiFi a few months ago when visiting, Sean put it on and said "Have a listen to this, I think you will find it interesting". I was immediately taken by its dynamics and the beauty of the music and singing, even though I don't speak or understand Hindi, it is a mix of traditional and modern Indian music, and some has a Jazz feel. It has some extremely deep speaker pushing bass from drums and other instruments, and is very rhythmic.

I spent a while hunting it down on LP, and it is not an easy find, in fact I resorted to ordering it form a chap in Mumbai, Faiz was very helpful, it was well packaged and arrived in 5 days, and not too costly courier. If you are interested PM me I will send you his details.

This recording and transfer to 180gm vinyl is done by Sony and it is truly stunning, the dynamics and presence is some of the best I have heard, and a very quiet record. I have only listened to one side so far and I know it is one of those albums that will be listened to often and used for test listenings. Worth every penny 2,999.00 Rupees.

A.R. Rahman, Anand Bakshi ‎– Taal
    Label: Tips ‎– S971TIPS003
    Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP
    Released: 2017
    Genre: Pop, Folk, World, & Country, Stage & Screen
    Style: Soundtrack, Bollywood, Hindustani

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Never get tired of this album, in fact I might just give it a play this morning. But...it's 2am Roy, your neighbours must love you
    I usually play a few tunes on the bedroom system as a precursor to the land of nod (at quite low volume) but on this occasion my listening session was curtailed. My mint condition 1991 Pioneer receiver seems to have lost a channel. I went off to get a substitute amp & started plumbing it in then realised it was, by now, 3:30am & perhaps it would be a good idea to go to bed

+ Reply to Thread