+ Reply to Thread
Page 1092 of 1317 FirstFirst ... 925929921042108210901091109210931094110211421192 ... LastLast
Results 10,911 to 10,920 of 13170

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Des.

I'm Steve.

pretty much a dessert Island disc:

Greatest Show On Earth: Horizons. original UK LP

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Mike.

Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase. (LP)
    https://www.discogs.com/Steven-Wilso...elease/6678914

I'm Adrian.

A now a classic of all time, IMO.

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young / Greg Reeves & Dallas Taylor ‎– Déjà Vu
    Label: Atlantic ‎– 2401001, Atlantic ‎– 2401 001
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Repress, Gatefold
    Released: 1971
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Folk Rock, Classic Rock

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm Geoff.

Wonderful album!
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    A now a classic of all time, IMO.

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young / Greg Reeves & Dallas Taylor ‎– Déjà Vu
    Label: Atlantic ‎– 2401001, Atlantic ‎– 2401 001
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Repress, Gatefold
    Released: 1971
    Style: Folk Rock, Classic Rock

I think a lot of people bought the CD cheap on Amazon

PS: they thought they were getting the LP for a fiver

I'm Adrian.

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Wonderful album!
    It's a cracker, strangely if I remember correctly I think they all contributed at separate times and then it was mixed together, presumably there was friction going on.
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post

It's a cracker, strangely if I remember correctly I think they all contributed at separate times and then it was mixed together, presumably there was friction going on.[/QUOTE]On my wanted list

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    I think a lot of people bought the CD cheap on Amazon

PS: they thought they were getting the LP for a fiver
    I picked this NM copy up in September 2018 for £6, it sounds great on Vinyl, anyone into vinyl should have a copy, I believe its in the top 500 albums of all time.
    [FONT="Arial"]

I'm Adrian.

Another great album.

Robin Trower ‎– Bridge Of Sighs
    Label: Chrysalis ‎– CHR 1057
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released:1974
    Style: Prog Rock

[FONT="Arial"]

+ Reply to Thread