+ Reply to Thread
Page 1049 of 2950 FirstFirst ... 4954994999910391047104810491050105110591099114915492049 ... LastLast
Results 10,481 to 10,490 of 29493

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm barry.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Adrian.

Santana - Barboletta, their 4th album I think, a cracker IMO

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

My favourite Genesis album - Foxtrot lovely on vinyl

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Tony.

An old favourite, David Sancious - The Bridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Adrian.

Another favourite of all time, for me one of ELP's best, I was so lucky I picked up a nearly mint copy yesterday for £4.50 and its a first edition, if you have never heard it then you need to give it a go.

Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Tarkus

I'm barry.

I'm Andy.

Blancmange - Happy Families

Blancmange - Happy Families.jpg
    Main system:
    Analogue.
    Michell Orbe with arm decoupling kit & Pete's Pylons. SME V arm, Denon DL103M (FGS), Firebottle OPT MKII phono amp
    Technic SP-10 in Obsidian plinth, AT1010 PMAC v8b arm, Goldring Elite MC Cart and BB3 Phono Amp
    Leak Lenco GL75 with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
    Technics RS-BX404 Cassette Deck
    Network Player.
    Raspberry PI plus R2-R DAC (also used as a CD player) plus Pi NAS Server
    Digital.
    Philips DCC 730 player
    Marantz CD50SE
    Amp.
    Audiolab 8000A
    Speakers.
    Reiver Jenna floor standers
    HeadPhones.
    Sennheiser HD545 Ref, HD600, HD477

I'm Adrian.

3/4 of the way through this classic Mountain live double LP, once again a recent acquisition in near mint condition. There is some extreme bass from organ and bass about 14 minutes into Nantucket Sleighride on side 2 (all 16 minutes take up side 2), side 3 has the final 16 minutes of the song, so some serious heavy prog rock.

Mountain - Twin Peaks

I'm John.

Default Lukas Graham - Purple Album

If you like prog rock give this a go, well worth it, imho. MQA version available on Tidal.

I'm sorted.

+ Reply to Thread