+ Reply to Thread
Page 1441 of 2931 FirstFirst ... 4419411341139114311439144014411442144314511491154119412441 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,410 of 29308

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Andre.

Better get cracking sorting that deck out before i go nutz..

But music while i fart about: Jasper - Liberation

I'm Steve.

https://perge.bandcamp.com/

Tangerine Dream done properly!

Currently at ear splitting volumes!

Stay safe folks.
    Steve

Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the truth.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I have that - but can't get on with it. Porter has a wonderful voice, but the arrangements are just to smooth and syrupy for my taste.
    My thoughts too, but seeing Ivo (Primare) mentioning it prompted me to give it another go. And it must have just caught me in the right mood.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Dominick.

Big Eno fan here

I'm Dominick.

But now it's Sunday morning, time for some Jazz...

I'm Steve.

Interesting album that Andre, could only have been done in the '60s..

Dave Lambert is a much under rated guitarist, always a pleasure to watch with the Strawbs. never seen any Fire stuff on the Merchandise table iethers..

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Fire - Magic Shoemaker

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Steve.

Family: Entertainment. RSLP 6340.
    I'm still surprised just how underated the first 3 Family's are. Again could only be late 60's.

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Like quite a lot of eno tbh especially my life in a bush of ghosts he did with david byrne strange album but well worth a listen.

My listening highlights today have been orb's new one called "the abolition of the royal familia"" some really nice soundscapes. Reminded me in places of art of noise hence next choice
    art of noise - The seduction of claude debussey classic art of noise worthy of an hours worth of anyones time
    Yello - Touch one of their best with a great cameo from trumpet player Till Bronner who i also like. One of my favourite bands was gutted to miss them live in germany the other year. Do hope they tour the UK at some point but they getting on in years so not holding my breath.
    If I ever come round to yours I won't need to bring any of my music as you already have it! I take it you will have heard "Toy" by Yello, one of my favourites which I had to buy on vinyl after hearing it on Firebottle's set up.

Might just play the Eno/Byrne one later. Bought it thirty-odd years ago, but it hasn't had an outing for the last 20 of those.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Russell.

Taking me back to my youth this Sunday Morning.

Living Colour - Time’s Up

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    Family: Entertainment. RSLP 6340.
    I'm still surprised just how underated the first 3 Family's are. Again could only be late 60's.

great band. were one of my favs in the day
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread