+ Reply to Thread
Page 2428 of 2931 FirstFirst ... 14281928232823782418242624272428242924302438247825282928 ... LastLast
Results 24,271 to 24,280 of 29304

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Steve.

I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom66 View Post
    Oooh, you are on a roll..
    Just too much of a good thing
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    now thats one of my faves....
    Agreed!
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Looks interesting - will have to give it a listen.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Looks interesting - will have to give it a listen.
    Yes I quite like it - took a couple of plays though. On my 'wants' list is another of hers, that Grant plays sometimes ("Caffeine").

In case you didn't know, Ms. Robinson did a lot of work with Leonard Cohen. It was her vocal performance on Cohen's "Live in London" LP (Boogie Street) that piqued my interest.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Carly Simon "Spy".

I never really gave it a chance when I first bought it. Not bad, but my attention does tend to wander a bit, not a good sign.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Adrian.

The newish album from The Mars Volta, it must be their most accessible to date, some songs are positively dreamy and even laid back in feel.

The Mars Volta ‎– The Mars Volta
    Label: Clouds Hill ‎– CH300
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
    Released: 16 Sep 2022
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Prog Rock, Alternative Rock, Psychedelic Rock

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Dan.

Yes - Talk

Yamaha CR 2020
    Pioneer PDS 901
    Celestion 5000

Attached Images Attached Images
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Yes I quite like it - took a couple of plays though. On my 'wants' list is another of hers, that Grant plays sometimes ("Caffeine").

In case you didn't know, Ms. Robinson did a lot of work with Leonard Cohen. It was her vocal performance on Cohen's "Live in London" LP (Boogie Street) that piqued my interest.
    Yes, I did know - and it was seeing her perform with Leonard Cohen on his London performance that increased my interest in her, although I had already heard her sing with LC on:

Dear Heather

Label: Columbia – 514768 2
    Format: CD, Album
    Released: 2004
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Folk Rock
    Barry

Barry

+ Reply to Thread