+ Reply to Thread
Page 1278 of 1616 FirstFirst ... 27877811781228126812761277127812791280128813281378 ... LastLast
Results 12,771 to 12,780 of 16160

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Steve.

Next up another 'Best of...' on vinyl. "I'm gonna fix that rat that's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna fix that rat"
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Grant.

Rip of the day..Maria Muldaur

Great album this...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    So pleased i got this one from Grant

Ray Lamontagne ‎– Trouble
    Label: RCA ‎– 88697 39844-1, Legacy ‎– 88697 39844-1
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
    Released: 2008
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Folk Rock, Acoustic

His best album by a distance
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    His best album by a distance
    It's usually the first or follow up that's the best.
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Wilson Benesch Vector speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm Adrian.

Genesis ‎– Foxtrot
    Label: Charisma ‎– CAS 1058, Charisma ‎– CAS.1058
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: Oct 1972
    Style: Prog Rock

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Wilson Benesch Vector speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Genesis ‎– Foxtrot
    Label: Charisma ‎– CAS 1058, Charisma ‎– CAS.1058
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: Oct 1972
    Style: Prog Rock

Really thought I had this, but what I actually have is two vinyl copies of Nursery Crime. Don't know how that happened
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm afesteringvinylphile.

Tomasso Cappellato
    Originals
    Biff's Main System

Technics SL-1200M3D (modified) & SL-M3 turntables, Sony TC-KA1ESa cassette deck, dbx 224 encoder/decoder, Tascam DV-RA1000HD master recorder (modified), Audio Research SP17 preamp, Parasound A 23 power amp, JBL L112 speakers, Monster Power HTS 5100 power filter/monitor

I'm Andy.

George Duke, Dream On

Andy - SDDW

Electrical Engineer - Bio-Mass Power Station

I'm Adrian.

Some classic rock from Mr Lofgren, who has played in Crazy Horse, and Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band as well as founding Grin. He is an extremely talented musician and guitarist IMO and well worth a listen, this album is a goody, as is "Night After Night", "I Came To Dance", "Nils" and "Flip" all worth a listen. He bacame famous for his on stage trick of soloing the guitar and at the same time somersaulting of a small trampoline in mid air, quite spectacular.

Nils Lofgren ‎– Cry Tough
    Style: Classic Rock
    Year: 1976

[FONT="Arial"]

I'm Adrian.

A gorgeous rock album this. If you have not heard of them they were from Cardiff, Wales in 1975, They released only 2 excellent albums, this being the second, Paul "Tonka" Chapman went off to stand in for Michael Schenker for UFO on a tour and that sadly virtually put and end to to the band.

Lone Star (2) ‎– Firing On All Six
    Style: Hard Rock, Prog Rock
    Year: 1977

[FONT="Arial"]

+ Reply to Thread