+ Reply to Thread
Page 1234 of 1234 FirstFirst ... 234734113411841224123212331234
Results 12,331 to 12,340 of 12340

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Grant.

I have that on my phone but my ipad is ok... what to do is just resize it a fraction and save it.... its not the size its something else..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Soul of the Tango

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I have that on my phone but my ipad is ok... what to do is just resize it a fraction and save it.... its not the size its something else..
    No I change itís actual size and saved it and replaced it on photos and it still does the same. It is as if it is picking up the thumbnail image and not the actual photo. The thumbnail being used to display in the library.
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound

Voyd the Voyd (slightly modified), SME IV arm(special build virtually a V) and JELCO TK850M(10"), Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Meridian 508 CD to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Vienna Acoustics Mozart SE speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by struth
    Originally Posted by struth

No I change itís actual size and saved it and replaced it on photos and it still does the same. It is as if it is picking up the thumbnail image and not the actual photo. The thumbnail being used to display in the library.
    I think I have cracked it. For some reason a setting on the iPad for Photos has got switched to optimise storage, this means the original are stored on iCloud and smaller poorer quality ones on the iPad. I know this was set on my iPhone as I was running out of storage. So this means with this setting you pick up the locally stored image that is poorer quality when posting into Tapatalk. I will test it out in a minute.
    [FONT="Arial"]

Voyd the Voyd (slightly modified), SME IV arm(special build virtually a V) and JELCO TK850M(10"), Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Meridian 508 CD to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Vienna Acoustics Mozart SE speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre

I'm Grant.

aye that will be it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Default Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

Now listening to this lovely

Dead Can Dance - Anastasia
    IMG_0259.JPG
    Last edited by AJSki2fly; Yesterday at 16:50.
    [FONT="Arial"]

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    aye that will be it
    It seems not, at least not yet
    [FONT="Arial"]

I'm Mike.

GONG - The Universe Also Collapses
    My kit, subject to change, frequently -

TT's: 1 - SP-10 MkII / Tenuto / Audiomods / Hana SL 2 - Goldring G99 / OL Silver II / Hana SL / G1042
    Amps: Denon PMA-850 integrated as pre into Pass F5 and TVC pre / N.E.W. A60 power
    CD Player: Doge 6
    Music discovery: Spotify into foo'd Xiang Sheng DAC-01A
    Speakers: Teribil Katkista
    RCM: Okki Nokki 2

Free George Lindo !

I'm Neil.

Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread