+ Reply to Thread
Page 1433 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 43393313331383142314311432143314341435144314831533 ... LastLast
Results 14,321 to 14,330 of 15728

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Grant.

Melody Gardot/
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Gary.

Ween
    Chocolate and Cheese

Enjoying Hifi 'n stuff.

I'm Grant.

Duke and his Dames.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Steve.

Grannie: Same Title. '93 Legacy ltd to 350 reish LP

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Grant.

Milk Carton Kids.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Golden Earing: Eight Miles High. Early '70s issue of a '69 Dutch LP.

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Steve.

Neil Young "Harvest Moon"
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Pete.

Is it Friday again already. Tidal new music day my favourite day of the week to listen to new stuff many from folk ive never heard of.
    Added bonus today was i got the adaptor for a silver connections digital cable off Dan (Loosend) to connect my sooloos to tt2, and what a gorgeous sound that has produced.
    First album i chose today was Clem Snide - Forever just beyond which tagged as folk. Not a bad album sounds good.
    Second album was Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real - Naked Garden tagged as americana, Pop/rock. This album is superb some really good tunes on it check out "Focus on the music", "couldnt break your heart" and "speak the truth". Would have to score it a 10/10 from me.

I'm Steve.

Jefferson Starship: Dragonfly UK orig LP.

Had a blue tie-dyed teeshirt at the time with this on the front.. I wore it to rags...

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    Jefferson Starship: Dragonfly UK orig LP.

Had a blue tie-dyed teeshirt at the time with this on the front.. I wore it to rags...

Good one that
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Wilson Benesch Vector speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

+ Reply to Thread