+ Reply to Thread
Page 1130 of 1258 FirstFirst ... 13063010301080112011281129113011311132114011801230 ... LastLast
Results 11,291 to 11,300 of 12579

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    My old buddy John Prine now.. been listening to his stuff for many years. Great writer and performer live.

Many top stars think the same apparently. Still going is John after a few major illnesses.
    need my fix of this lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    Current record of the month for me, and a firm driving favourite - Cass McCombs - Tip of The Sphere.

Unknown to me, so checking it out now on Tidal

Marco.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Unknown to me, so checking it out now on Tidal

Marco.
    It’s more of a grower than immediate but I find him very easy to listen to and a really eclectic mix of songwriting style and performance.

His previous album “Mangy Love” was probably stronger melodically but this one is a more elegant use of his musical influences I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    It’s more of a grower than immediate but I find him very easy to listen to and a really eclectic mix of songwriting style and performance.

His previous album “Mangy Love” was probably stronger melodically but this one is a more elegant use of his musical influences I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I started listening to the album yesterday and found it rather good, I will also give Mangy Love a go.
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Voyd the Voyd (slighty modded)JELCO TK850M(10"), Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am approaching my audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm Grant.

Bettye Lavette...this was her comeback album if memory serves back in 2003, and won a few awards.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    I started listening to the album yesterday and found it rather good, I will also give Mangy Love a go.
    As well as some good tunes, "Mangy Love" has some of the best song titles... "Bum, bum, bum" and "Medusa's Outhouse" spring to mind. :-)
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Rhiannon Giddens
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Some Hard Rock

Mountain ‎– Nantucket Sleighride
    Label: Windfall Records ‎– 5500
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: 1971
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Blues Rock, Hard Rock, Psychedelic Rock

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Voyd the Voyd (slighty modded)JELCO TK850M(10"), Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am approaching my audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm Grant.

A bit of Josh Ritter now

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Some old school rock, this was the first album I brought when I was 11, and I still love it.

The Moody Blues ‎– On The Threshold Of A Dream
    Label: Deram ‎– SML 1035, Deram ‎– SML. 1035
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
    Released: 1969
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Psychedelic Rock, Symphonic Rock

[FONT="Arial"]

+ Reply to Thread