+ Reply to Thread
Page 2963 of 2984 FirstFirst ... 19632463286329132953296129622963296429652973 ... LastLast
Results 29,621 to 29,630 of 29838

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Don't chuck it away Mart, I wouldn't mind having the booklet out of it. Mine has all the pages stuck together, like a well-thumbed copy of Hustler. Disc looks to be ok though.
    I'll keep it for you. I don't think it has ever been out of the case so it should be okay.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    My efforts to retrieve my copy of this from my mate hit a brick wall - he just doesn't have it. I can only think that when his son moved out the CD moved out with him. Still, my "Mothership" CD ain't so bad.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Last of the cheapies, this one was 55p

There was a time when every charity shop I visited had a least one copy of 'Northern Star'.

Now it seems that 'Northern Star' has been replaced by Jack Johnson's 'In Between Dreams' in the charity shops; which is where I purchased my copy - and very good it is too, prompting me to buy more of his stuff. From charity shops of course!
    Last edited by Barry; 05-05-2024 at 14:37. Reason: Addition
    Barry

I'm Adrian.

King Crimson – Starless And Bible Black
    Label: Discipline Global Mobile – KCLP6, Panegyric – KCLP6, Discipline Global Mobile – KCLLP6
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, 200 gram, Gatefold

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Steve.

Played loud enough so my next door neighbours could listen while they creosoted the fence At their request! Good neighbours.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

T'other system:

A/V:

Oh dear, I assume it being 'EMI Middle East' is the reason for the clumsy covering up of her lady bumps.

Got a few CDs at car boot this morning. At £1 each not super-bargains, but I'm not grumbling.

Rolling Stones 'Exile on Main Street'
    Santana 'Abraxas'

Mark Knopfler 'Sailing to Philadephia'
    Vangelis 'Portraits'

I almost bought "Who Built the Moon" by Noel Gallagher and his High Flying Birds, and that would be the closest I'd ever get to Oasis. But the bloody case was empty. The seller already knew the disc was missing, so why bother to bring it?
    Whilst stopping in transit at Dubai airport, to kill time I looked at what CDs were available (and how cheap/expensive they were). I was amused to see the cover of Roger Water's 'The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking' had a crude sticker printed across the bottom of the girl on the cover.

Two out of four ain't bad.
    Barry

Played loud enough so my next door neighbours could listen while they creosoted the fence At their request! Good neighbours.

Your neighbours have excellent taste!
    Barry

I'm Dominick.

+ Reply to Thread