+ Reply to Thread
Page 1189 of 1314 FirstFirst ... 18968910891139117911871188118911901191119912391289 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,890 of 13135

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Steve.

God: My Pal. orig UK 12" 45 on Shakin' Street.

Got this in the last 2-3 weeks on eBay for a bargin price. Lurve this to bits. it's identical to the original 7" on Aussie Au-Go-Go but its cut deeper & louder.

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Steve.

Still pulling 12"s

Talking Heads: Psycho Killer. orig Belgian issue.
    Tina's bass lines are way good.

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Adrian.

If you haven't heard this, then do yourself a favour and get a copy, huge dynamics and a superb recording, and a good concept album, and Slow-Hand plucking the strings.

Roger Waters ‎ The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking
    Label: Harvest ‎ SHVL 24 0105 1, Harvest ‎ SHVL 2401051
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: 1984
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Blues Rock, Classic Rock

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but dont tell anyone

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I do have that Adrian, but I only bought it for the cover!

Agnes Obel - Philharmonics (2010)

My 2nd favourite Danish female singer song writer (Tina Dico is still my first love. ) Nice recording.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Adrian.

Art for Art Sake

10cc ‎ How Dare You!
    Label: Mercury ‎ 9102 501
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: 1975
    Genre: Rock, Pop
    Style: Art Rock, Pop Rock, Prog Rock

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but dont tell anyone

I'm Grant.

Cohen, The Lost Broadcast.. this was the way Leonard Cohen was initially. Recorded in mono

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Roger Waters ‎ The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking......
    If you haven't heard this, then do yourself a favour and get a copy, huge dynamics and a superb recording, and a good concept album, and Slow-Hand plucking the strings.
    Couldn't agree more Adrian. Had that cd for years and it's great and tells a nice story too..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N.390s CD Through: MG HDX1 To: Mark Levinson N.383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Only recently discovered Angus & Julia Stone.... my latest from them which I've got playing at the mo:

Bev

Mark Levinson N.390s CD Through: MG HDX1 To: Mark Levinson N.383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Now Passenger - All the Little Lights

Bev

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    I do have that Adrian, but I only bought it for the cover!
    Once when passing through Dubai airport, in order to kill some time I wandered into a record store and was amused to see that the covers of the record had been censored with the hitchhiker's bum overprinted with a large black bar.

My copy is free from such petty prudery - but it is little played: not being one of Roger Water's better works.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread