+ Reply to Thread
Page 1207 of 1274 FirstFirst ... 2077071107115711971205120612071208120912171257 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,070 of 12736

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Adrian.

An earlier listen, not everyones cup of tea, but this is a good one, IMO.

Donovan ‎– Cosmic Wheels
    Label: Epic ‎– EPC 65450
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released: 1973
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Folk Rock

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Voyd the Voyd (slighty modded)JELCO TK850M(10"), Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am approaching my audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm Adrian.

A marvellous album currently spinning.

Donald Fagen ‎– The Nightfly
    Label: Warner Bros. Records ‎– 92.3696-1, Warner Bros. Records ‎– 92. 3696-1, Warner Bros. Records ‎– W 3696
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
    Released: 1982
    Genre: Jazz, Rock
    Style: Fusion, Pop Rock

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Voyd the Voyd (slighty modded)JELCO TK850M(10"), Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am approaching my audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm karl.

Listen to pretty much everything but always return to The Beatles, Cream, The Who and the Kinks

I'm Adrian.

Spun earlier

Joni Mitchell ‎– The Hissing Of Summer Lawns
    Label: Asylum Records ‎– SYLA 8763
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold, Embossed
    Released: 1976
    Genre: Jazz, Rock, Pop
    Style: Contemporary Jazz, Jazz-Rock, Soft Rock

[FONT="Arial"]

I'm Adrian.

On the TT now:-

Manfred Mann's Earth Band ‎– Nightingales & Bombers
    Label: Bronze ‎– BRON 337
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1977
    Style: Prog Rock, Classic Rock

[FONT="Arial"]

I'm Grant.

Default Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

Procol Harum
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

John Hartford.

Single handedly started the newgrass movement.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Spun earlier, this is a classic and should be in any self-respecting rock fans collection, this particular re-issue is excellent IMO :-

Black Sabbath ‎– Black Sabbath
    Label: Rhino Vinyl ‎– R1 1871, Rhino Records (2) ‎– 1871
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, 180 Gram
    Released: 23 Mar 2010 (original 1970)
    Style: Hard Rock, Blues Rock

[FONT="Arial"]

I'm Adrian.

A Prog Rock classic, this is a very good re-issue.

Quatermass (3) ‎– Quatermass
    Label: Akarma ‎– AK 175/2
    Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
    Released: 2001
    Style: Blues Rock, Art Rock, Prog Rock, Symphonic Rock

[FONT="Arial"]

I'm Adrian.

Well there has been quite a bit of controversy on the net about the recent re-mastered Pink Floyd albums that have been released over the last 3 years. I did some investigation and discovered what I think is correct and some interesting facts. "A Momentary Lapse of Reason" was originally recorded on a mix of analogue and digital by the band and then transferred to full digital for final mastering before being committed to CD or Vinyl. A similar process occurred with "The Division Bell". It appears that not much care at the time was taken with producing the vinyl versions of either albums, remember it was the age of the CD back then. From what I can find out subsequently nearly all Pink Floyds albums have been re-mastered at The Mastering Lab, chosen to get the best from the original masters with a view to getting a better vinyl result. Some cynics would say it's all a marketing ploy, well maybe but however the proof is in the pudding.

So I took the plunge and purchased both the above and I found both to be very good IMO. They certainly have all the dynamics and vibrancy you would expect, and they are very enjoyable. As I picked them up online at 50% discount I think they are a bargain buy,

Pink Floyd ‎– The Division Bell
    Label: Parlophone ‎– 0825646293285, Pink Floyd Records ‎– PFRLP14
    Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Gatefold, 180 Gram
    Released: 26 Aug 2016
    Style: Arena Rock, Prog Rock

[FONT="Arial"]

+ Reply to Thread