+ Reply to Thread
Page 1452 of 2950 FirstFirst ... 4529521352140214421450145114521453145414621502155219522452 ... LastLast
Results 14,511 to 14,520 of 29494

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Grant.

Nightbird

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by WOStantonCS100 View Post
    Erroll Garner
    Soliloquy

It always amazing me how vinyl can clean up from what looks like a disaster. I had a similar rock album, and after several soakings it was fine, although I had to sacrifice the labels.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

A new release today, and it is a lovely album, I think you might like this one Grant, it is also on Spotify

Ms Amy Birks ‎– All That I Am All That I Was
    Label: MAB ‎– MABLP01
    Format: Vinyl, LP
    Released: 03 Apr 2020
    Genre: Folk, World, & Country

https://open.spotify.com/album/57nHw...QpCxrm4uopw88Q
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Good old Alex

The Sensational Alex Harvey Band ‎– Framed
    Label: Sunday ‎– SND 0115, Sunday ‎– 0115
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Gatefold
    Released: 2017, original 1972
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Blues Rock, Glam, Prog Rock

I'm Adrian.

and now for some Rock

Magnum (3) ‎– The Eleventh Hour!
    Label:Jet Records ‎– JETLP 240
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1983
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Hard Rock, Arena Rock, Prog Rock

I'm afesteringvinylphile.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    It always amazing me how vinyl can clean up from what looks like a disaster. I had a similar rock album, and after several soakings it was fine, although I had to sacrifice the labels.
    I have a pretty strict regimen for record remediation especially when mold and mildew are involved. It is not very much fun; however I agree, the results are often delightful.

This was 1 of about 100 (and the worst of them). When I was approached and originally saw the condition I was going to pass. However, holding my nose and flipping through revealed an unusually nice collection of jazz, rock and some rare r&b. Rarely do I keep everything from a salvage haul. This time, I'm keeping everything... ...cleaning everything. Sadly, only about 10 covers will make it.
    Lyrics are the ramblings of man, sometimes inspired by The Creator, most often, not.
    But music (melodies, harmonies, rhythms), that's God stuff.
    Always was. Always will be.

One of the biggest lies ever told was that only certain kinds of people should listen to certain kinds of music.

(silent) VINYL LP SLIDESHOWS

I'm Robert.

RIP Bill !

My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Steve.

Druids Of Stonehenge; Creation.

2006 Tapestry 835 / 1000 reish. If you like USA snarling garage you know this album, if you don't you might like to check it out .

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm neil.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Andrew.

Beck reimagines David Bowie’s Sound and Vision .... Turn it up

https://youtu.be/XyO5MRTbL2s

+ Reply to Thread