+ Reply to Thread
Page 1657 of 2930 FirstFirst ... 65711571557160716471655165616571658165916671707175721572657 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,570 of 29299

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Adrian.

Loving this album on vinyl, so well recorded and mixed, mmmm!!!

Dire Straits ‎– On Every Street
    Label: Vertigo ‎– 3752914
    Series: Back To Black
    Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180ɢ

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    You were only and hour away from me. Berlin is good, I have not heard it for years.
    If I hadn't only been there for 4 hours, I could have come over and waved at you through the window, which you would then open and play your current fave tune for me really loud We were talking about having a week down there next year, and if so I will defo be calling on you (as long as the Covid has done one by then).

That Boiler Room record shop is worth a visit if you get in that area, a very varied selection, but not especially cheap. They're pretty on the ball with precautions, you put on surgical gloves provided by them when entering the shop.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Having some mellow moments with k.d. Lang's "Ingenue". Love her voice

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Stepping it up a gear now with my once-every-six-months play of US3's "Hand on the Torch". I ration my listening so I don't get sick of it, I like it that much

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Dominick.

I'm Grant.

Iris DeMent sings the delta

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Fleetwood Mac ‎– Mystery To Me (from 1973-1974 Boxed set)
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Blues Rock, Folk Rock, Prog Rock
    Year: 1973

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Fleetwood Mac ‎– Heroes Are Hard To Find (from 1973-1974 Boxed set)
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Blues Rock, Pop Rock
    Year: 1974

I'm Adrian.

oh this is good, really well recorded....

Fleetwood Mac - Live From The Record Plant (from 1973-1974 boxed set)

F1 The Green Manalishi (With The Two Prong Crown)
    F2 Angel
    F3 Spare Me A Little Of Your Love
    G1 Sentimental Lady
    G2 Future Games
    G3 Bermuda Triangle
    H1 Why
    H2 Believe Me
    H3 Black Magic Woman/Oh Well
    I1 Rattlesnake Shake
    I2 Hypnotized

I'm Adrian.

This is a beauty, listening on Qobuz. Grant if you don't know it I think you might like this Grant.

https://open.qobuz.com/album/pj5djs3dxut5b

https://open.spotify.com/album/3OfyD...RJGOey6y1K69iA

Vintage Trouble ‎– The Bomb Shelter Sessions
    Genre: Rock, Funk / Soul
    Style: Rock & Roll, Rhythm & Blues, Soul
    Year: 2010

+ Reply to Thread