+ Reply to Thread
Page 1235 of 2944 FirstFirst ... 2357351135118512251233123412351236123712451285133517352235 ... LastLast
Results 12,341 to 12,350 of 29440

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Grant.

Yo Yo Ma plays Morricone... pure class

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Glory of Gershwin... celebration of Larry Adler's 80th birthday.
    Top notch imo

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Sandro.

DSCF2497[1].jpg

Carolina chocolate drops (NONESUCH516995)
    Gogleup Snowden's Jig

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    DSCF2497[1].jpg

Carolina chocolate drops (NONESUCH516995)
    Gogleup Snowden's Jig
    got that album
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Fred Gerlach.

Great guitar work
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Band.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Erykan Badu - 'Baduizm Live'

Recommended by a Member here, but I don't really like it much: too much philosophising and egocentricity for my tastes.

King Ayisoba - '1000 Can Die'

Hailing from the north of Ghana, King Ayisoba plays a huge two-stringed lute called a kologo. The kologo and drums are traditional, but the aesthetic is very much twenty-first century, with some hip-hop bass and beats, to liven things up.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Floyd's Cajun Fais Do-Do

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

22 Stomps From The Swamps...Kings of Cajun

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Prof Longhair

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread