+ Reply to Thread
Page 1442 of 2930 FirstFirst ... 4429421342139214321440144114421443144414521492154219422442 ... LastLast
Results 14,411 to 14,420 of 29298

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Steve.

very sort after to say the least.... play loud innit

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Steve.

https://perge.bandcamp.com/

Tangerine Dream done properly!

Currently at ear splitting volumes!

Stay safe folks.
    Steve

Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the truth.

I'm Andre.

Julie Driscoll, Brian Augur & the Trinity - Streetnoise

I'm Adrian.

One of the Best of Best Of's

Cream (2) ‎– Best Of Cream
    Label: RSO ‎– 2394 131
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation
    Released: 1974
    Genre: Rock, Blues
    Style: Blues Rock, Classic Rock

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    Family: Entertainment. RSLP 6340.
    I'm still surprised just how underated the first 3 Family's are. Again could only be late 60's.

My fav Family LP without a shadow of a doubt

I'm Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    If I ever come round to yours I won't need to bring any of my music as you already have it! I take it you will have heard "Toy" by Yello, one of my favourites which I had to buy on vinyl after hearing it on Firebottle's set up.

Might just play the Eno/Byrne one later. Bought it thirty-odd years ago, but it hasn't had an outing for the last 20 of those.
    Always welcome Steve once lockdown finished.
    Have got most if not all of Yello's albums and "toy" also a favourite along with "baby".The track Blender is a right workout for your system.
    Eno also did another album with Dave Byrne called "everything that happens will happen today" worth checking out not quite as mad as bush of ghosts.

I'm Adrian.

Phil Manzanera / 801 ‎– Listen Now
    Label: Polydor ‎– 2302 074
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1977
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Prog Rock

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Steve.

The Last: LA Explosion. '79 USA BOMP LP.

just found this on the shelf, I'd forgotten it was there. jingle jangle sorta garage pop rock.

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Robert.

Stay with the intro...stick with it One of those tracks where you can literally feel / see the musicians playing and where instruments sound like... well instruments and like they do/should this is one very tangible groove, like you're there... - enjoy !

My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Adrian.

Oh so tight and yet laid back at the same time, wicked Blues/Rock. The Reissue is really a good one.

Creedence Clearwater Revival ‎– Bayou Country
    Label: Fantasy ‎– 8387, Universal Music Group International ‎– 0025218838719
    Series: Back To Black –
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Repress, 180 Gram
    Released:
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Blues Rock, Rock & Roll, Southern Rock

+ Reply to Thread