+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A really good audio gear from Ukraine!

I'm Andrew.

Default A really good audio gear from Ukraine!

Greetings from Ukraine to The Art of Sound members!

I clearly remember the day when I registered here ~10 years ago... It was so easy to get in and so incredible to be a part of the UK's audio community, just show your setup to the locals, and you're in!
    A tons of absolutely honest, fresh, easy to understand and even "straight from the business" insider information, from the UK, the country of origin of my favorite audio brands (Radford/Woodside, old Audion, Croft, Quad, Decca/London, etc.), God save the Queen!(
    Then the war against fu***ng terro-russians started in my country (actually it is not the first time in our history, so we'll kick their dirty asses this time too), truly animals, absolutely greedy and lying barbarians. And now the global war, so expected by these degenerates, is even closer than ever, the history repeats, but unfortunately every time humanity doesn't make the right conclusions...

Anyway, let me introduce a currently unknown UKRAINIAN Engineer, who makes audio pieces, which are really worth your attention, are you interested?

RANVOICE Audio is located in west Ukraine and offers a TUBE PREAMPS (imo, preamp is a piece of an audio which is the Heart of the whole system), POWER AMPS, PHONO STAGES and custom made PSU's, and all this stuff is available for a FREE pre-purchase listening!

Yes, the only condition you have to agree to get the unit for test in your own setup - is that you have to be an AoS member with 10+ posts, and you have to pack & post it at your own cost to another AoS member, as soon as some AoS member will buy it, that's all!

So let’s start with preamps. Two versions are available: first is a classic look with regulated headphone output, second is a more modern look with screen and digital input selector, both come with separate PSU's. High quality photos.

Main features:
    • Zero negative feedback
    • Zero phase-shift
    • Vintage military grade transformers
    • Separate PSU with DC output voltage

Specifications:
    Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, 0dB; 16Hz-45kHz, -1dB.
    Total harmonic distortion (at 200mV): 0.2% at 100Hz; 0.15% at 1kHz; 0.35% at 5kHz.
    Signal to noise ratio (at 200mV 90dB): 10µV
    Crosstalk: -82dB at 1kHz.
    Analog input: 200mV
    Analog output: 1V
    Tube complement: 1xECC88, 2xEL84
    Max. power consumption: 25W
    Voltage: 230/240V AC
    Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 mm x 310 mm x 95 mm (signal unit); 170 mm x 260 mm x 75 mm (PSU).
    Weight: ~10 kg, including PSU

In my personal opinion, it sounds better than: Croft Micro 25, Audion Premier 2.0, Tube Technology The Prophet Signature, Radford SC25/Woodside SC26, vintage CAT SL1, VAC Renaissance series, Audio Research SP series, VTL The Ultimate.

As I said above, we're ready to ship one unit to the UK for FREE, NO DEPOSITS and WE'LL COVER ALL RISKS!
    Feel free to ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer!
    And if you're thinking how I am related with that engineer - we just drink beer twice a week

P.S. Thanks to Barry for assistance how to open this thread correctly.

Regards, Andrew.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by matador; 28-03-2024 at 20:38.
    Michell Orbe with Moerch DP-6 Gold Precision > Shure Ultra 500 / London Jubilee / Miyajima Kansui > Croft RIAA R / Miyajima ETR-800P / Audion The Converter DAC > Audion Premier 2.0 > Audion Golden Night 300B/PX25 & Audio Black Shadow 845 > Audio Nirvana 15" Classic Alnico with Tannoy ST200.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Good to see your new Trade page now up and running Andrew.

For maximum impact I suggest you enlarge the photos shown.

Good luck and wishing you all success,
    ATB
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread