+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Amazon :thumbsup:

I'm Kevin.

Default Thanks Amazon :thumbsup:

I bought myself some new vinyl on Amazon.

What I ordered:
    Muse - Will of the people - On red vinyl - €19.80
    Cranberrys - Stars (Best of) - €14.99

What I received:
    Sheryl Crow - Tuesday night music club - €27.99

I am not sure I want to complain about the mistake, as Sheryl Crow was on my list of albums to buy, but "Stars" has gone up in price now.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm mike.

Yep, had the odd issue with amazon recently, can't remember what I ordered at the time but it wasn't the large box of air conditioner filters that turned up.
    'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, you obviously don't fully understand the situation!'

I'm Kevin.

The record was delivered in a mailer, correctly identified on the outside. Just listening to the two albums they mixed up now to decide which I want on vinyl.

I can still get Stars for €15
    Kevin

I'm Martin.

Keep the Sheryl Crow, that's not a bad album. Used to have a taped copy of that, I should really get the CD.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

In fairness to Amazon they don't piss you around if there's a problem.

I ordered one of those fancy stainless steel frying pans, quite expensive. Never showed up, checked and it showed delivered.

Contacted the chat thing and they refunded me right away no questions asked.

Later that day I spotted the next door recycling bin. No-one living there so it had never been used. Checked inside and there's the frying pan.

I did contact Amazon and tell them to take payment. They were fair with me so I was fair with them.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Lawrence.

I bought my wife some cheap JVC IEMs on there but they were rubbish. Sent them back and got the refund when I dropped them at the PO no need to wait for them to get back. Very happy.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    I bought myself some new vinyl on Amazon.

What I ordered:
    Cranberrys - Stars (Best of) - €14.99

What I received:
    Sheryl Crow - Tuesday night music club - €27.99

I am not sure I want to complain about the mistake, as Sheryl Crow was on my list of albums to buy, but "Stars" has gone up in price now.
    Decent prices TBH
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Martin.

Just got the Cheryl Crow, original 1993 release, not some modern compressed remaster - £3.31 delivered.

Compact Disc, gentlemen. It's the future.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Just got the Cheryl Crow, original 1993 release, not some modern compressed remaster - £3.31 delivered.

Compact Disc, gentlemen. It's the future.
    got a copy of this too. dunno if its original issue tho
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

Well, there is what looks like to be a lump of glue, or an inclusion on side B. It is going back....
    Kevin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast