+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Graham Slee ERA GOLD V MM phono stage, with Green/Intro power supply.

I'm Geoff.

Default Graham Slee ERA GOLD V MM phono stage, with Green/Intro power supply.

Reluctantly selling my spare Graham slee ERA GOLD V phono stage, this is MM input and has the Green/Intro power supply. I was using it with an SUT and my MC cartridges until I bought the Reflex M model and PSU1. I've just reconnected the ERA GOLD V back up and it really is superb, it's a lovely sounding unit. It has a few minor marks from use but nothing much really and works perfectly. If I can locate the original boxes etc, I'll pack it in those.

Asking £285 delivered. That's cheap!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Bump!

Lovely sounding phono stage.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

ERA GOLD V still for sale. I'll take £250 + P&P.

I'm Richard.

So rare to see these second hand and this one's not far off half price! I mean, for heaven's sake… It's a stunning opportunity. I would have had it in a jiffy had I not already committed to a super Valve phone pre. (I'm in waaay too deep to change).

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneesup View Post
    So rare to see these second hand and this one's not far off half price! I mean, for heaven's sake… It's a stunning opportunity. I would have had it in a jiffy had I not already committed to a super Valve phone pre. (I'm in waaay too deep to change).
    Yes, I'm surprised nobody yet seems interested. It goes on sale on Gumtree or eBay soon otherwise.

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

I'm surprised this hasn't been snapped up!
    It's an excellent phono stage.
    If I hadn't bought a Reflex M recently I'd have torn yer arm off.

Best of luck with the sale
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    If I hadn't bought a Reflex M recently I'd have torn yer arm off.
    I have the Reflex too Chris, with the PSU1 and to be honest, I can't hear a lot of difference between them. They both sound so good.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Reluctantly selling my spare Graham slee ERA GOLD V phono stage, this is MM input and has the Green/Intro power supply. I was using it with an SUT and my MC cartridges until I bought the Reflex M model and PSU1. I've just reconnected the ERA GOLD V back up and it really is superb, it's a lovely sounding unit. It has a few minor marks from use but nothing much really and works perfectly. If I can locate the original boxes etc, I'll pack it in those.

Asking £285 delivered. That's cheap!
    Overdue bump! It's now £250 delivered by the way --- Cheap!

I'm Geoff.

Still available!

I'm Geoff.

My Slee phono stage still for sale. Cheap!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast