+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS: Bill Beard BB100 50 Watt Valve Integrated Amplifiier.

I'm Justin.

Still available and sounded bloody great to me with Tannoy HPDs. I was aware Tom wasn't in a position to buy it before I took it round, I just wanted to hear the results, really, and it was a convenient stop off for other purposes.

I'm Paul.

Great amp and a great price. By comparison, I sold a rare Lumley PP40/ST40 pre-power a few years ago for more than Justin is asking for the Beard. Considering its condition, new JJ valves (count them) and the work and attention that's gone into this, it's a steal at the price. Have a bump on me Justin.

I'm Justin.

If anyone wants a demo with the Beard and Rhapsodys or Fidelios it could be arranged I am sure.

Might make a very nice basis for a very nice system.

I'm Justin.

I'm Justin.

Belated bump!

I had an ebay offer of £1000 but after the fees etc I decided it wasn't worth parting for.

However, £1000 at my doorstep and it is yours It IS worth it. It IS worth more IMHO. It is a great amp.

I'm Justin.

Winter is coming and YOU need to stay warm If you have some vintage Tannoys chances are this is a great match. Brilliant with HPDs in my opinion.

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Winter is coming and YOU need to stay warm If you have some vintage Tannoys chances are this is a great match. Brilliant with HPDs in my opinion.
    I can't believe this has not been snapped up!

If I had the spare cash Justin and wasn't wedded to my Albarrys, I'd buy it off you.

Please someone break Justin's arm for this (well....don't actually break his arm as he just might take offence).

Great amp suitable for a really wide range of systems.

I'm Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by Reffc View Post

If I had the spare cash Justin and wasn't wedded to my Albarrys, I'd buy it off you.

Please someone break Justin's arm for this (well....don't actually break his arm as he just might take offence).

My head says "Oooh yes please", but my kit list says "Oh please make it go away". Seriously lovely thing that I'd love to use, but I just cant. No, really, I just cant.
    Bits:

Amps:

Avondale

Analogue:

Acoustic Signature Analogue 1 mkIII

Gold Note PH10

Digital:

Resolution Audio Opus21

Speakers:

AudioNote J

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Reffc View Post

I have to agree I was utterly impressed with this amp with the Canterburys, it's an absolute cracker. Really looks the business as well.

I'm Rob.

That does look like a lovely amp, but I'll have to get tired of my P35 before I aspire to such splendidness.
    Rob.