+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FS: Bill Beard BB100 50 Watt Valve Integrated Amplifiier.

I'm Justin.

Bump.

I'm Justin.

Xmas bump. Nice little winter warmer this amp.

Got some time off soon so I'll put it back on the bay - dive in quick now if you're interested.

I'm Justin.

Back on the 'bay.

I have a French chap who is interested but I have decided I'd much rather NOT ship it to France. Bit of a shame as I think it would be ace with his Quad 9212s.

I'm Justin.

Sold on its way to France.

Nearly 4,000 hits and no UK buyers. Madness. This was and is a cracking amplifier. Really.

To the "oh - it's not worth it posts" all I can say is bullshit.

I'm Grant.

Good to hear Justin. I wish I could have afforded it.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Thanks Grant. I guess it wasn't cheap. Sad to part with it really it has been with me for a long time.

I'm Justin.

I like the idea of what it will be driving though. The recent big Quads aren't too bad

montesquieu Guest

Agree this was an absolute cracker of an amp, sounded wonderful on the end of my Tannoys. Buyer should be a happy chappie. Or whatever the French equivalent is - 'happy' not really being their thing so much.

I'm gone.

That must have been a right bugger to pack for international courier!

Congrats on finally moving the lovely beast.

I'm Justin.

Funny actually Jerry I got the original box out of the garage thinking it was knackered as it had visible watermarks on it only to find it had the original inserts in it and was still very strong.

TBH the fact I wouldn't ship it is the reason it didn't sell on eBay. I did have a cash offer while on there of £1000 but I rejected it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234