+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flickr WTF

I'm Alan.

Default Flickr WTF

The time has come to dump Flickr Im afraid
    I just cant work out how to embed photos any more ?it used to work fine
    Its also slow now and I cant get my albums to work nor can I edit them

Any one else got similar problems and if you moved where did you move to ?.

Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, Micro Sieki MA505 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20, Revox A77, B77, PR99, TEAC X1000 & 3440, Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Avondale NCC300 Mono Block, Speakers Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by 337alant View Post
    The time has come to dump Flickr Im afraid
    I just cant work out how to embed photos any more ?it used to work fine
    Its also slow now and I cant get my albums to work nor can I edit them

Any one else got similar problems and if you moved where did you move to ?.

Alan
    It took me a while to work it out, very frustrating at first. If you click on the share icon (the square with an arrow pointing up to the top right) and then select the BB code (selecting the image size with the drop-down) it will give you the html, you then insert the code directly into the message, i.e. not as a picture of html, just paste it straight in.

MartinT Guest

I like the changes to Flickr. As Lawrence says, share (box with arrow), BB code, choose picture size and copy/paste the code straight into your post. It works fine.

I'm Alan.

Ahhhhh I see the little drop down menu for the size now, thanks guys back in business now
    Sorry Flickr all is forgiven

Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, Micro Sieki MA505 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20, Revox A77, B77, PR99, TEAC X1000 & 3440, Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Avondale NCC300 Mono Block, Speakers Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

+ Reply to Thread