+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof Of Marketing Bullshit Effects

Default Proof Of Marketing Bullshit Effects

Dear friends.

We are witnessing first hand the effects of skilled marketing bullshitters, especially when they double team us.

The quantity of posts in the last couple of days has gone up 10 fold, the level of vitriol has gone up 20 fold. That is marketing for you it gives you more and more of the totally wrong things until it goes pop.

Well how long do we have to wait for Ashley and Jesus Christ from Brum to go pop? With the amount of hot wind farting around I am hoping quickly. BUT don't hold yer breath, they are a disease and diseases don't give up easily. Is it time for the white blood cells to do their work - pretty please moderators!

Hi Richard,
    I'm tending to agree. They seem to be working on the principal that if you bullshit loud enough and long enough then people will believe it.
    "Always carry a large flagon of whisky, in case of snake bite and, furthermore, always carry a small snake."

Kevin

I'm InSpace.

They (and their compatriot 'Martin' - an AVI 'Technical bod') seem to forming some sort of AVI 'posse'!

I'm bored with them!
    Shian7
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kudakutemo
    kudakutemo

ari mizu-no tsuki

Though it be be broken -
    broken again - still it's there:
    the moon on the water.

- Choshu.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Well guys it's your forum so what would you like me to do (within reason)? There will be no bannings or anything like that, though.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm InSpace.

Can we shoot them then?

Shian7
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kudakutemo
    kudakutemo

ari mizu-no tsuki

Though it be be broken -
    broken again - still it's there:
    the moon on the water.

- Choshu.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Well guys it's your forum so what would you like me to do (within reason)? There will be no bannings or anything like that, though.

Marco.
    How about restricting them to only refering to AVI in 1 in 2 or 3 of their posts.

You called me a muppet so how about giving them Clown status baggy pants and nice big red noses

You banned plastic grinder though he was a nutcase.

Actually to be honest they must realise they are doing themselves no favours and even the least intellegent of them will give up or calm down eventually. I wouldn't mind just occassionally being told I should stick part of my anatomy in a Ipoodle dock and AVI sticks it up it better (the best), but every other post and every thread no matter what the subject matter

LOL. I could add the names "AVI" and "ADM9" to the software ban list. Then all that would appear is a series of asterisks

I like the idea of a title change for the 'AVI boys', as a little joke, but I'm not sure it would go down too well!

Blame bad-boy Rob for your "Muppet" status

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Blame bad-boy Rob for your "Muppet" status

Marco.
    Thank him you mean - I luv it!

I know you do! We aim to please

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Neal.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    How about restricting them to only refering to AVI in 1 in 2 or 3 of their posts.

You called me a muppet so how about giving them Clown status baggy pants and nice big red noses

You banned plastic grinder though he was a nutcase.

Actually to be honest they must realise they are doing themselves no favours and even the least intellegent of them will give up or calm down eventually. I wouldn't mind just occassionally being told I should stick part of my anatomy in a Ipoodle dock and AVI sticks it up it better (the best), but every other post and every thread no matter what the subject matter
    How about the Chuckle Brothers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast