+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Piles Of CDs !!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Default Little Piles Of CDs !!

Does anyone else have the same problem as me?

I have my main collection of cd's in a couple of racks

However I take some cd's out of the rack and play them but they end up in a little pile next to the hifi, and then I repeat it and take some more out and make another little pile of cd's

If I carry on like this then I will eventually have all my cd's in multiple little piles around the hifi....

I seem to get to about 10 odd cd's in these little piles, but for some reason they stick and don't go back into the rack....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Andr'e.

The old Barbairian is painfully orderly with anything like this, also learned how to discipline himself with how much media he needs to keep.Very systematic in his filing habbits..

I'm Grant.

seconded ....................well, sometimes John Daniels and I have a party and....................
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    seconded ....................well, sometimes John Daniels and I have a party and....................
    Grant did you mean you have little piles like I do or are you super organised like Andre?

The cd's do eventually go back into the rack bit it seems liek I listen to 10 or so cd's constantly until I have played them to death, hense the little piles, and then I get bored of those 10 and then pick another 10 or so to go into the next little listening piles

It's a bit mental really...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Grant.

I meant I am organized except when jack Daniels pops into my life.
    Lovely chap but is Inclined to lead me into disorganization
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Like now
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nat-andthat'swhyIdrink.

Piles, piles... Stalagmites even.

Some CDs dont see a rack for months, especially if I buy a pile at charity shops and still havent listened properly to the lot a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Like now
    Grant how is JD ??

Good I hope

I am obviously just not that organised..
    Bev

I'm Grant.

JD is a fine warmhearted guy like me. That's why we get on so well.
    you can do worse than be a little disorganized so never fear.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by nat8808 View Post
    Piles, piles... Stalagmites even.

Some CDs dont see a rack for months, especially if I buy a pile at charity shops and still havent listened properly to the lot a few times.
    I'm glad i'm not the only one Nat.... Stalagmites does describe some of my 'little piles'

The most current playing pile is.... let me go and count....!!!..... actually it's nearly 30 now..... I obviously have a bit of a problem and i'm running out of hifi floor space...
    Bev

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast