+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Belated Apology - to whom it may concern.

I'm Confused.

Red face Belated Apology - to whom it may concern.

Hi All,
    Some time ago, when I was virginal, shy and new to this forum, I had the bad manners to 'bounce' a Friendship request 'cos I was unsure as to what it involved. Because of old age, senility, Alzheimers and a cotinuous stream of Senior moments (alcohol was definitely not involved !!), I have now forgotten who it was that made the request. I suspect they may have been a little upset - if you read this I am sure that you will recognise yourself as only one such request was made and bounced. To you, unknown member, I apologise unreservedly - my conscience has troubled me, a little , for some while.
    Having eaten humble pie I can now get back to being my usual bolshy self .
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

We're all friends here aren't we?
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Confused.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DSJR View Post
    We're all friends here aren't we?
    I do hope so - still?
    Cheers,
    DaveK.

My System:
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Hi All,
    Some time ago, when I was virginal, shy and new to this forum, I had the bad manners to 'bounce' a Friendship request 'cos I was unsure as to what it involved. Because of old age, senility, Alzheimers and a cotinuous stream of Senior moments (alcohol was definitely not involved !!), I have now forgotten who it was that made the request. I suspect they may have been a little upset - if you read this I am sure that you will recognise yourself as only one such request was made and bounced. To you, unknown member, I apologise unreservedly - my conscience has troubled me, a little , for some while.
    Having eaten humble pie I can now get back to being my usual bolshy self .
    Twas me.

No problem Dave...all is forgiven.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

I'm Confused.

Thanks Neil,
    I'll sleep much easier in my bed tonight.
    Cheers,
    DaveK.

My System:

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Thanks Neil,
    I'll sleep much easier in my bed tonight.
    Cheers,

Good, glad to hear that.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread