Closed Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: The "MYSTERY CABLE" - revisited.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Hi All,
    First of all, i would like to say to Frank, don't go anywhere mate, you are a very valued member here, now, lets try and put things into perspective here, reading through this thread i have come to the conclusion that the product and its merits in itself isn't being questioned, but the vendor, or the way its been marketed is, its a bit like seeing a revolutionary new children's swim suit being advertised, and then reading that it was being marketed by Jimmy Savile! And no i am not likening the vendor to JS, just giving an example of how a potentially good product can be dismissed, or UN-trusted because of association.
    My suggestion here would be, if your interested in the product, and its potential merits, then get in touch with the vendor, and ask for a demo, if not, by all-means read the thread, but try and keep an open mind, its the product you are discussing here, and not its marketeer.
    Come on, keep it real people.
    A...
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm OneOfTheSevenModsWhoToldMarcoNotToLiftHarry'sBan.

Good post Anthony, as interesting as the thread has been, I think it's now time to close it.
    ATB

David

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152