+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nasty

I'm Mike.

Default Nasty

Latest Spam, probably with a virus loaded

We have been sent a sample of your blood analysis for further research.

During the complete blood count (CBC) we have revealed that white blood cells is very low, and
    unfortunately we have a suspicion of a cancer.

Wite Blood cells 1200 Low
    Hemoglobin 12 Normal
    Platelets 19000 Low

We suggest you to print out your CBC test results and interpretations in attachment below and visit your
    family doctor as soon as possible
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Dave.

Do you actually read the spam you are sent ?

As soon as I see 'Alice Kipkalya' , 'Jonathan Edwards with a business proposal', 'Western Union' or 'Bank E Moon' with $24,000,000 for you' etc, they go straight in the bin.

I've only just realised that I have a 'block' button, so I'm using that with great joy...

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Do you actually read the spam you are sent ?

As soon as I see 'Alice Kipkalya' , 'Jonathan Edwards with a business proposal', 'Western Union' or 'Bank E Moon' with $24,000,000 for you' etc, they go straight in the bin.

I've only just realised that I have a 'block' button, so I'm using that with great joy...
    I skim the stuff that get through
    An amazing increase in SPAM in the past few weeks
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Geoff.

I never open emails from unrecognised senders, as that is asking for trouble as they can carry viruses etc. The latest thing is ransom hijacking which locks your PC until you pay a fee, then your computer may be freed (if you're lucky). I mark all suspect emails as spam/junk immediately.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread