+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PayPal demanding photo ID and proof of residency etc

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by worrasf View Post
    I have withdrawn all my funds from PayPal so if they do lock it down then I am not out of pocket but it will make eBay an no go. Perhaps that's no bad thing

Steve, I've emailed you separately with a forwarded email I received this am. It seems to be a scam as the site for send the 'form' to is a dot org one and yet the UK PayPal itself is a dot com address. I logged in totally separately with absolutely no log-on issues at all..
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm martin.

Quote Originally Posted by nat8808 View Post
    Sadly and stupidly a Catch 22 because that's a sign of someone who's dodgy apparently too, so that's a flag! People who tread a dodgy line because they're been banned before and found a way round PayPal, recommend waiting a little while to withdraw and not all of it, perhaps spend some here and there (according to the odd forum posts around the web).
    So because I've had an issue due to paypal's mistake in the past I'm a dodgy ebay user, jings I'd better not mention my career in car sales then, that'll put me on a par with estate agents.

Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234