Hi guys

Last night,i was reading an old copy of "hi-fi world" and came across an article by Paul Rigby,if i'm not mistaken,about the effects of bedini clarifier.
I do not own the four beam one but i do own the handheld and the twin beam one and i totally agree with Paul,the improvement is stunning.Now,i know this is an expensive piece of equipment but there is a considerably cheaper one and it's effect is similar if not better.The "Isotek Full system enchancer & rejuvenation disc" but let me start from the begining.A few years ago,i bought the "XLO/Reference Recordings test/burn-in cd" and was quite hooked by the improvement it had on music.When isotek produced it's own version,i bought it too.I also have the "Purist Audio Design system enchancer revision b" which is said to be the king of all,but never try it since it takes more than 4 hours to "treat" a system.Actually,it is a one hour signal which you have to play it quite loudly for 4 consecutive times (4 hours) and then once per month to keep your system going.Problem is,i keep saying to myself "do it on the first of the month so you can remember every 1st the month to play the one hour part but when the date comes,i forget lol Anyways,both the xlo and isotek have long and short versions of the signal and i quess you treat them as with the PAD disc,although the instructions are not so clearly laid out.Until 3 days ago,i was using the isotek disc for reasons that actually don't matter here and played the short(5 minutes) version before sitting down and listening to music when last Friday,i put the disc in the cd player,hit play and left home.
When i came back,the disc was in "stop" after playing both long versions and the short one.When i put a music cd on the player,i couldn't believe my ears!
Even badly recorded cds sounded quite good.Gone was the stridency and sometimes "shouty" quality that normally affects those cds.The sound gained more body,the bass became bouncy and alive and all instruments gained a more balanced perspective.Guys,i honestly can't tell you in words how much better the music became after trading my system with the isotek disc.This is something everyone should try.I honestly can't wait for the 1st of the month to try the PAD disc.Do i hear laughs? lol
Now,regarding the bedini clarifier.Sometimes,when i treat a disc with the bedini and the system with the short(5 minutes) track of the isotek disc,i detect some form of distortion as if the system is overloaded.I would appreciate any comments from other users.