+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helluva funny...

I'm Gary.

I'm Nodrog.

I enjoyed that.

I have known people who think their big idea will change the world but in reality has been a total loser. In fact, I used to live with one which is the main reason we are no longer together

I'm Richard.

Love it
    Loved the cat one before that too when it was shared on facebook
    I have a plumber / gas engineer abuses a mutual friendship for free advice in a similar way. It's OK as long as you are as clear as David that you are never going to get paid and land the big deal

New toys arrived - back soon

I'm Alan.

So funny.
    A good cheer up on a miserable day, weather wise.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm inthescottishmafia.

His books are worth a look-

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book...FfPItAodGBcAug

Check out his website too - 27bslash6.com
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Andy.

Great post.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Gary.

Good shout Ali, been meaning to get that book.

First heard of the guy when I saw this a few years back...
    nearly peed myself reading it!

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-...payment-486872

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Aye, there's some good ones in the books.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread