+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long delay starting up.

I'm Craig.

Will get round to that update when I can....meantime, I popped into 7 Blokes in Chelsea yesterday to see if they had any thoughts on the problem.

The guy said it might be my HDMI cable.

Eh??????
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I'm Craig.

How bizarre......I had inadvertently left the doors closed on the Ikea thingy where all my kit is whilst watching TV a few nights ago, and when I came to power off everything, the amp was very hot, but on powering up the next evening, the picture on the screen was as quick as it used to be........odd dontcha think?
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I'm Barry.

Craig

Have you tried resetting it back to factory? Turn it on and, holding the VCR/DVR input button down, press ON/STANDBY. You should see 'clear” on the display and the unit will go into standby mode.

If that doesn't sort it, then it could be faulty caps - my mate had to recap his.

It also sounds like you may need to improve ventilation all round - if your Tivo says it's overheating, and your Onkyo's getting hot.....

Barry
    ..all the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff...

Frank Zappa

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigadoon View Post
    Craig

Have you tried resetting it back to factory? Turn it on and, holding the VCR/DVR input button down, press ON/STANDBY. You should see 'clear” on the display and the unit will go into standby mode.

If that doesn't sort it, then it could be faulty caps - my mate had to recap his.

It also sounds like you may need to improve ventilation all round - if your Tivo says it's overheating, and your Onkyo's getting hot.....

Barry
    Maybe I should've checked the date of the last post before I added my 2p's worth
    ..all the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff...

Frank Zappa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12