+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MOT On a 24yr Old Car

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Well Bev, mine's not as old as yours (the car I mean). But I'm off on a probably 1200 mile+ holiday Thursday and fingers crossed, I'm expecting no bother from the seventeen year old wagon. Hope not, I'll have my pooch and loads of luggage with me for the 3 or 4 weeks I'm away.
    I'm sure you'll be just fine.... what make of pooch do you have ??
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

'Tippy', the lurcher!

Tippy 5 July 2013 (3).jpg

He's very sweet with the family (and people he's been introduced to), but he's very protective and can get funny when strangers come near me and he's a powerful doggy (think black & white Doberman), so I keep him on a short leash!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Geoff he's lovely. I know exactly what lurchers are like, I had a Whippet which is another of the sight hounds and they are generally the most gentle of souls.. I would love another doggy but as I have no garden in my present property it's a bit tricky

I should, all being well, be 'borrowing' (looking after!!) a lovely Springer Spaniel in May some time... I can't wait to have another doggy around
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

My brother has a black and white Springer, he's a good dog too. I should see him tomorrow (the dog and my brother), as I'll be in Cornwall at my brother's beautiful place in Gillan, on The Lizard for a few weeks. Can't wait to get away from stinky, dirty London.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345