My User Name is Hypnotist because ................. I am a Hypnotist.

All started in 95 when Paul McKenna came on the TV with his show, I bought his book the following Saturday in WH Smiths and came home and read it cover to cover the same afternoon, I had the tools then I reckoned to be a Hypnotist (wrong) I needed someone to practice on so went out to my mates houses and got a few to let me have a go! Rubbish results at first and then things turned a corner, all of a sudden I started seeing a pattern evolve where they all started doing what was suggested once I got them under ! Following on from my initial success I was out knocking on doors and my circle of friends got suddenly smaller, curtains would twitch before they answered or not lol.

Carried on and did a few parties and progressed into a Hypno-analysts and became a member of The Association Of Hypno Analysts where by thew main people I treated wre for Smoking-Stress and Weight Loss.

Works quite well for getting discount on Audio stuff from local shops (joking) and you won't believe some of the stuff thats happened, looks up Transference and Hypnotists on Google and you'll see becoming a Womans Hero can bring all sorts of problems! I'll say no more lol

Thats the short version of my User Name.