+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: So, tell us about your user name..............

I'm Dave.

Default Hypnotist

My User Name is Hypnotist because ................. I am a Hypnotist.

All started in 95 when Paul McKenna came on the TV with his show, I bought his book the following Saturday in WH Smiths and came home and read it cover to cover the same afternoon, I had the tools then I reckoned to be a Hypnotist (wrong) I needed someone to practice on so went out to my mates houses and got a few to let me have a go! Rubbish results at first and then things turned a corner, all of a sudden I started seeing a pattern evolve where they all started doing what was suggested once I got them under ! Following on from my initial success I was out knocking on doors and my circle of friends got suddenly smaller, curtains would twitch before they answered or not lol.

Carried on and did a few parties and progressed into a Hypno-analysts and became a member of The Association Of Hypno Analysts where by thew main people I treated wre for Smoking-Stress and Weight Loss.

Works quite well for getting discount on Audio stuff from local shops (joking) and you won't believe some of the stuff thats happened, looks up Transference and Hypnotists on Google and you'll see becoming a Womans Hero can bring all sorts of problems! I'll say no more lol

Thats the short version of my User Name.

I'm Geoff.

Perhaps Paul McKenna subtly put the suggestion into your mind that you should become a hypnotist.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotist View Post
    My User Name is Hypnotist because ................. I am a Hypnotist.

All started in 95 when Paul McKenna came on the TV with his show, I bought his book the following Saturday in WH Smiths and came home and read it cover to cover the same afternoon, I had the tools then I reckoned to be a Hypnotist (wrong) I needed someone to practice on so went out to my mates houses and got a few to let me have a go! Rubbish results at first and then things turned a corner, all of a sudden I started seeing a pattern evolve where they all started doing what was suggested once I got them under ! Following on from my initial success I was out knocking on doors and my circle of friends got suddenly smaller, curtains would twitch before they answered or not lol.

Carried on and did a few parties and progressed into a Hypno-analysts and became a member of The Association Of Hypno Analysts where by thew main people I treated wre for Smoking-Stress and Weight Loss.

Works quite well for getting discount on Audio stuff from local shops (joking) and you won't believe some of the stuff thats happened, looks up Transference and Hypnotists on Google and you'll see becoming a Womans Hero can bring all sorts of problems! I'll say no more lol

Thats the short version of my User Name.
    Look into my iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i s!

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Perhaps Paul McKenna subtly put the suggestion into your mind that you should become a hypnotist.
    You could well be correct ?

I'm Adrian.

AJSki2fly

AJS is my initials plus, I am a very keen skier, took a ski instructors course and did teach a bit, and it is dam hard work. 2fly bit because I like to get air.

Sadly I am not so sure I will be able to do much skiing now, unless I get my current heart issues under control. We were very fortunate and when we had a guest house business down here in sunny Devon for nearly 15 years, we purchased a ski condo in Fernie, Canada to rent out, we managed to use it for 5 years staying around 7 weeks, and one year I was there for most of the season and skied 85 days, just wonderful. don't have the condo anymore before anyone asks.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Martin.

Varmartin...is a combination of my christian name and one of my favorite past hobbies..Varmint hunting !

( Varmint hunting is the practice of hunting vermin, generally small mammals targeted as a means of pest control, rather than for food. Varminter may refer to a varmint hunter, or describe hunting equipment either specifically designed for, or suitable for varmint hunting, such as a varmint rifle )
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640C CD player
    Audiolab 8000S Amp
    Monitor Audio BX2 Bronze speakers
    Custom made Cryo 99.99% Solid silver interconnects.
    QED Revelation Signatures series silver speaker cable.
    Mission speaker stands.
    Components sat on Marble Plinths.
    Fed via Filtered mains Conditioners.

I'm Jaime.

Wink Reason behind my user name.

Very simple really. My first name is Jaime and its diminutive is Jaimito. One of my aunts used to call me mito for short. I happen to love commercial jet liners and my favorite being the Boeing 747. Put the two together and there you have it.

I'm Stuart.

My name refers to my last vintage VW , seemed easy just to use the Slammed 56 Over various forums
    56 is the year of manufacture of the last car I restored , the Slammed part comes from the style that I prefer my old Volkswagen to be restored in (Rest-cal) ie- all original with vintage accessories but lowered to the max

Graham Guest

It’s in honour of a certain someone in Sweden.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    It’s in honour of a certain someone in Sweden.
    potter?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast