+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tellurium Q Speaker Cables for Audio Note Speakers

I'm Lee.

Default Tellurium Q Speaker Cables for Audio Note Speakers

I was just wondering if anyone had ever tried these with Audio Note speakers, would it be a good match, I will using a 20w SE Valve Amp

Cheers

Lee
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / Lab 12 Melto / Denon SUT / Ortofon GM SPU. Vinyl rig 2 Mono Set Up - Lenco GL75 c/w Jelco 750D / AT33 Mono / EAR 834P Modded. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Fanless Mini PC / Lampizator TRP / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

I'm Steven.

I use Ultra Blacks from a 20w SE valve amp into PMC's with silver terminals and they are marvellous. Only better cables I heard were silver and were £10k+

Dave Brooks has demo pairs he can lend you.

I'm fuckoff.

I can't speak about the ANs - but I've used Ultra Blacks in Roksan K2-tr5s, Usher CP-6311s and now a pair of USher Mini dancer 2s and they've always sounded excellent.

Give them a demo, who know until you try?

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

I've owned some AN speakers in the past and I can't see any reason why they wouldn't like TQ speaker cable

I currently use TQ Blacks from my Audio Note Oto SE out to the Klipsch and I love them. If you can afford the Ultra Blacks they are a step up again but a lot more expensive than the Blacks.... hope that helps some....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm tony.

I have blue and black both are excellent cables. Very neutral and non coloured. The black is quite a bit more expensive but worth the outlay IMHO.Might be beneficial to contact Dave at MCRU, he may well have demo cable that you could trial.

I'm Lee.

Cheers guys for the info, I might be able to borrow a set of TQ Blues from someone I know who lives local to me, seems he still has them. I will also have a chat to Dave when I attend the Bristol show in feb

Cheers

Lee
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / Lab 12 Melto / Denon SUT / Ortofon GM SPU. Vinyl rig 2 Mono Set Up - Lenco GL75 c/w Jelco 750D / AT33 Mono / EAR 834P Modded. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Fanless Mini PC / Lampizator TRP / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

I'm Simon.

I use TQ black between OTO SE and AN-Es and they sound great, better than AN-L cables I had.

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by SLS View Post
    I use Ultra Blacks from a 20w SE valve amp into PMC's with silver terminals and they are marvellous. Only better cables I heard were silver and were £10k+

Dave Brooks has demo pairs he can lend you.
    x2, David is a good guy to deal with.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

+ Reply to Thread