+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Hifi Company DC1 linear power supply

I'm Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by tpbholm View Post
    Thanks Brian. I went straight to the DC1. I don't have a clue how to start with a 12v battery.
    Looks like you've made a good choice anyway Trevor . The new setup you're planning looks fantastic . Please keep us posted.

I'm Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    Dave,
    Are the piles still troublesome?
    Ehhh!!?? You confusing me with someone else? I have my problems but piles aren't one of 'em!! The only piles I suffer from are the piles of crap posts that I see on here
    Dave.
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
    Ehhh!!?? You confusing me with someone else? I have my problems but piles aren't one of 'em!! The only piles I suffer from are the piles of crap posts that I see on here
    Dave.
    Haha that woke you up didn't it?
    Jerry
    Hifi: IPL transmission line floorstanding speakers, Squeezebox Touch, Denafrips Ares 11 DAC, DCB1 Pre-amplifier, Croft Series 7 power amp.
    Custom Hifi cables HA10SE headphone amplifier and Hifiman HE-400 headphones.
    AV system: LG 55B7, Denon AVR -x2300w receiver, Quad 12L (front) 11c Centre and 11L rear . Velodyne DD15 subwoofer.

I'm Brian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12