+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HD Tracks in the UK Soon!

I'm David.

Default HD Tracks in the UK Soon!

Heard they have agreed terms with all the necessary authority's and the UK will be able to download hi-res music soon, as in typical american style they have said the first quarter of 2014!

Anyway I think that is great news for computer audiophiles in the UK.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mains Cables R Us View Post
    Heard they have agreed terms with all the necessary authority's and the UK will be able to download hi-res music soon, as in typical american style they have said the first quarter of 2014!

Anyway I think that is great news for computer audiophiles in the UK.
    Finally

I'm ILOB.

thanks for the update good news
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Mark.

If we can trust its not just up sampled

I'm Alan.

If you are getting excited may I suggest you read similar threads on other forums which have been running longer and where less than good news may sit behind what this site offers. Spelling it out - the site may be less than squeaky clean, and all that it seems and you hope you are getting. This is the longest/oldest thread http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/s...d.php?t=150100

I've used them for a few albums which have sounded ok but I am a trusting soul until someone/thing puts me wise.

I'm Rich.

I expect that given these are a premium product these HD tracks will be priced accordingly which means they wont be getting much business from me.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread